> > >

View Poll Results: Whose crimson silk sheets are they?

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • V'lane

    6 2.86%
  • Barrons

    77 36.67%
  • Lord Master

    84 40.00%
  • Mac

    2 0.95%
  • Unseelie Princes

    25 11.90%
  • Christian McKeltar

    4 1.90%
  • Other/Have no clue

    12 5.71%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Whose crimson silk sheets are they?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Keeping the shades away Ally OOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    39

    Question Whose crimson silk sheets are they?

    According to Karen's last teaser whose crimson silk sheets are they?

    Hmm...I want to say Barrons but I think he would have black sheets. Mac would prob. have pink. I'm guessing the Lord Master because of his red cloak. I wonder what color V'lane's sheets would be...Gold? White? What color are they VP?
    Last edited by Ally OOP; 02-04-2009 at 08:19 PM.

  2. #2
    MMPS Magi Dragon Morgana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in my own head
    Posts
    545

    Default

    I say Barrons!

    lol esp after I saw Mr dark and brooding evil Dr David Hayward on crimson silk sheets hehe

    reason why she's mad is cause she doesn't remember it XD
    Avvie and Sig by Viking Princess ,you rock!!

  3. #3
    Maniac
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    61

    Default

    JZB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am trying to stay positive here! JZB JZB

  4. #4
    Maniac Morgaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BB&B
    Posts
    149

    Default

    I wish it was Barrons' but I'm really afraid that its not, that its LM's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    I say Barrons!

    lol esp after I saw Mr dark and brooding evil Dr David Hayward on crimson silk sheets hehe

    reason why she's mad is cause she doesn't remember it XD
    Are you a David Hayward fan too? Our user names are even similar. Kinda interesting
    Last edited by Morgaine; 02-06-2009 at 04:48 PM.

    siggy by Beware of Italics

  5. #5
    Maniac snoopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    311

    Default

    To Bones: if your theory is right...ewwwwwwwwww....I would not want to laying in someone else's sex sheets....but I can see where you would think Dageus was involved......mostly everyone thinks it is Darroc, but I think it is either V'lane or some other unknown thingy..............so hoping it is JZB....but time will only tell....

  6. #6
    Mucho Maniac Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    To Bones: if your theory is right...ewwwwwwwwww....I would not want to laying in someone else's sex sheets....but I can see where you would think Dageus was involved......mostly everyone thinks it is Darroc, but I think it is either V'lane or some other unknown thingy..............so hoping it is JZB....but time will only tell....
    LOL! I didn't say they would put her on UNWASHED sheets! I meant they were washed but if anyone's CLEAN room/bed linens would be infused with the scent of ... passion ... it would be D & C's.

    But I'm leaning strongly toward it being D & C's sheets with Barrons being the sex-a-thon but not when/where/how they'd ever wanted it. And that's why the anger.



    Has my theory become less gross?

  7. #7
    MMPS Magi Dragon Morgana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in my own head
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaine View Post
    I wish it was Barrons' but I'm really afraid that its not, that its LM's.



    Are you a David Hayward fan too? Our user names are even similar. Kinda interesting
    Yeps! * grins* I missed yesterdays episode.. but I am lurking on the VIP boards lol

    I can't wait to see how he takes down the terrible 3 some *snort*

  8. #8
    Mucho Maniac TXIrish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Humble TX
    Posts
    1,590

    Default From the clues....

    I'm going with the quote being Mac's, she's waking up/coming out of it, in Darroc's bed. She's a little bit dazed from the encounter, and more than a little p*ssed off.

    Palm trees Bahamas
    Picture courtesy of Webshots

  9. #9
    Mucho Maniac redheadgirl79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    I say Barrons!

    lol esp after I saw Mr dark and brooding evil Dr David Hayward on crimson silk sheets hehe

    reason why she's mad is cause she doesn't remember it XD
    I agree! I thought the same thing when I saw that episode .

  10. #10
    Maniac jnwildman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West Virginia...35th State!
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ally OOP View Post
    According to Karen's last teaser whose crimson silk sheets are they?

    Hmm...I want to say Barrons but I think he would have black sheets. Mac would prob. have pink. I'm guessing the Lord Master because of his red cloak. I wonder what color V'lane's sheets would be...Gold? White? What color are they VP?
    I say the Lord Master. I agree that Barron's would have black sheets and I would say that VLane's sheets are probably gold or white; I doubt Mac's are pink just because I don't think Barrons would allow that...lol...they are probably white, or a very bright color.

    I figure Mac has been taking part in the Sex Olympics, happily hosted by the Lord Master himself and competing against 3 very practiced and sex starved Fae Princes....I have to say I am cheering for the newcomber and underdog in this millenia's sexathon...MacKayla Lane. I have a feeling that her fellow competitors will meet the end of the line with a wellknown spear...or a skull splitting by Mr. Barron's himself...maybe both.
    J. Nicole Wildman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •