+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: JZB in MacKeltar land

Maniac

Default JZB in MacKeltar land

any ideas as to who JZB is clashing with the most on MacKeltar land?

I say the one who has had the most contact with Mac.

CHRISTIAN. mehehehee.

Maniac

i would have to agree. it's gotta be christian

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieKat View Post
    any ideas as to who JZB is clashing with the most on MacKeltar land?
    Good question. I don't think any of them will like him. They certainly don't trust him.

My automatic answer is Cian, because he's so imperious and it seems like they'd really butt heads. Plus, I really think Cian may have seen Barrons from the mirror or crossed his path in his earlier time.

But Barrons might have a personal issue with Christian. And with the 'lie detector' thing it could really get interesting.

I agree! I think it could be any of them but see Drustan focusing on what needs to be done and Dagues ignoring him. Cian is the one I see getting in Jericho's face and trying to make a statement on who the alpha male is. I don't see Jericho taking the bait though. I can see him having issues with Christian both because of Christian's interaction with Mac and being able to tell the truth.

I was disappointed we didn't get to see what happened. I'm sure it would have hilarious. I hope we get to see them in next book.

Maniac

There is no reason to think that Cian doesn't have the lie detector talent. We were told in Spell that Cian had all the druid talents.
    I think that JZB will be the most jealous of Christian, and I think that he and Cian would eventually see eye to eye.

I think to a certain extent they all do but each according to queen has one area that they are stronger in. Dageus knowledge, Cian power and Drustan modest in both knowledge and power but according to queen special in way the others are not with his pure heart that's not corruptible. I'm only assuming that Christians is truth.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieKat View Post
    There is no reason to think that Cian doesn't have the lie detector talent. We were told in Spell that Cian had all the druid talents.
    I think that JZB will be the most jealous of Christian, and I think that he and Cian would eventually see eye to eye.
    I don't think it's a druid talent. I think it's an anomaly that he can't explain. He seems to accept it, but not be able to control it in any way. I think if it were a druid thing, he'd have some means to manipulate it.

Maniac

Last thing, seriously minor, but still; since when does Christian live in the same castle as Dageus? If you remember in FF Christian says that they leave then castle when Dageus starts plays Nine Inch Nails for Chloe, but Christian lives in the original Keltar castle with his father, mother , and 5 siblings. There has never been any indication that the Sylvan/Nell MacKeltars had moved in with Dageus and Drustan?

Maybe Once the rituals started going wrong the MacKelters thought it would be safer for everyone to reside in the same place. That is my guess at least. Or they could be just visiting because the Castles are on the same land so they are close together.

+ Reply to Thread