+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: In Love with JB All Over Again

Default In Love with JB All Over Again

Bloodfever has made me appreciate JB all over again. Time and Time again he keep doing small things that shows how much he cares about Mac. He may be a hardass SOB but I love him!!!

He cares and WOW that scene with him and Mac when the Lord Master interrupts. Left me Hot!!

I am still a JB fan but I think there will be more twists and turns with Christian being one of them before Mac and JB end up together. What do you wonderful ladies think?
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

I'm not sure what to think about Christian being in the picture. Not sure if there is anything there, but I have to agree with you on JB. Oh yummy!! I loved him in DF and now in BF I love him even more. That scene was hot, hot, hot. Loved it. Damn the Lord Master...he has to ruin everything!

I'm still on the fence as far as who Mac ends up with. I love JB but who couldn't love a Kelter. Oh, how I would love for Faefever to come out tomorrow. lol

Wouldn't we all!

Quote Originally Posted by cedemaree View Post
    I'm still on the fence as far as who Mac ends up with. I love JB but who couldn't love a Kelter. Oh, how I would love for Faefever to come out tomorrow. lol

Quote Originally Posted by cedemaree View Post

Oh I do so agree with you there!!!!

Is this Christian the son of Christopher & Maggi? One of the twins? I totally missed the tatooed dude in Wales someone mentioned it could be Cian! Quess I'll have to go home and read it again! This book just blew me away!! It seems pretty obivious JB cares about Mac. What a scene

Quote Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
    I'm not sure what to think about Christian being in the picture. Not sure if there is anything there, but I have to agree with you on JB. Oh yummy!! I loved him in DF and now in BF I love him even more. That scene was hot, hot, hot. Loved it. Damn the Lord Master...he has to ruin everything!

Couldn't say it better myself. Christian sounds nice and all -- but he's still a bit of a boy,even if he is a MacKeltar. Mac is way past that point now. I'm not entirely sure we've seen the last of the other Cute Trinity College Boy either, but I don't think he'll be significant.

What are you guys thinking about V'Lane? -- I'm feeling quite a bit more sympathetic towards him after what he did in Faery. I'm not for him on a romance level for Mac, but he has moved out of slimy greaseball territory for me.
    This is much more fun than schoolwork.
    viva la SSMKA!

Maniac

Default Loved it

I can't wait fo FaeFever now! I hopw she ends up wth JB, I think he really cares for... My wonder is, if he had already tatooed her, when she was in Faerie, why did he go balistic on the store - I can see why he would if he thought she was dead, but he knew she was alive. Was it because he wondered what she might be doing with V'lane?

Quote Originally Posted by fyreesper View Post
    I can't wait fo FaeFever now! I hopw she ends up wth JB, I think he really cares for... My wonder is, if he had already tatooed her, when she was in Faerie, why did he go balistic on the store - I can see why he would if he thought she was dead, but he knew she was alive. Was it because he wondered what she might be doing with V'lane?
    I think Fiona isn't the only one suffering from some jealousy. Reminds me of the story about how Adam went on a rampage after his first love died...

JB is just...
    "You know what I want and you want it too. You want it just the way I'm about to give it to you... When I'm done, you'll know you're mine..."

Proud Member of the SSMKA

Maniac

I think that Christian is a BAD boy! Also, I do not think that Mac's tattoo "worked" while she was in Faerie!

+ Reply to Thread