+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: In Love with JB All Over Again

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Highland Honey Club Cheryle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    14,130

    Default In Love with JB All Over Again

    Bloodfever has made me appreciate JB all over again. Time and Time again he keep doing small things that shows how much he cares about Mac. He may be a hardass SOB but I love him!!!

    He cares and WOW that scene with him and Mac when the Lord Master interrupts. Left me Hot!!

    I am still a JB fan but I think there will be more twists and turns with Christian being one of them before Mac and JB end up together. What do you wonderful ladies think?
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

  2. #2
    Highland Hussy maryjane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,445

    Default

    I'm not sure what to think about Christian being in the picture. Not sure if there is anything there, but I have to agree with you on JB. Oh yummy!! I loved him in DF and now in BF I love him even more. That scene was hot, hot, hot. Loved it. Damn the Lord Master...he has to ruin everything!

  3. #3
    Hug a tree Amie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maryjane View Post
    I'm not sure what to think about Christian being in the picture. Not sure if there is anything there, but I have to agree with you on JB. Oh yummy!! I loved him in DF and now in BF I love him even more. That scene was hot, hot, hot. Loved it. Damn the Lord Master...he has to ruin everything!

    Couldn't say it better myself. Christian sounds nice and all -- but he's still a bit of a boy,even if he is a MacKeltar. Mac is way past that point now. I'm not entirely sure we've seen the last of the other Cute Trinity College Boy either, but I don't think he'll be significant.

    What are you guys thinking about V'Lane? -- I'm feeling quite a bit more sympathetic towards him after what he did in Faery. I'm not for him on a romance level for Mac, but he has moved out of slimy greaseball territory for me.
    This is much more fun than schoolwork.
    viva la SSMKA!

  4. #4
    Maniac
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15

    Default Loved it

    I can't wait fo FaeFever now! I hopw she ends up wth JB, I think he really cares for... My wonder is, if he had already tatooed her, when she was in Faerie, why did he go balistic on the store - I can see why he would if he thought she was dead, but he knew she was alive. Was it because he wondered what she might be doing with V'lane?

  5. #5
    Addicted to JZB Cayla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Blacksburg, VA
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fyreesper View Post
    I can't wait fo FaeFever now! I hopw she ends up wth JB, I think he really cares for... My wonder is, if he had already tatooed her, when she was in Faerie, why did he go balistic on the store - I can see why he would if he thought she was dead, but he knew she was alive. Was it because he wondered what she might be doing with V'lane?
    I think Fiona isn't the only one suffering from some jealousy. Reminds me of the story about how Adam went on a rampage after his first love died...

    JB is just...
    "You know what I want and you want it too. You want it just the way I'm about to give it to you... When I'm done, you'll know you're mine..."

    Proud Member of the SSMKA

  6. #6
    Maniac
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    173

    Default

    I think that Christian is a BAD boy! Also, I do not think that Mac's tattoo "worked" while she was in Faerie!

  7. #7
    Highland Honey Club Cheryle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    14,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amie View Post
    Couldn't say it better myself. Christian sounds nice and all -- but he's still a bit of a boy,even if he is a MacKeltar. Mac is way past that point now. I'm not entirely sure we've seen the last of the other Cute Trinity College Boy either, but I don't think he'll be significant.

    What are you guys thinking about V'Lane? -- I'm feeling quite a bit more sympathetic towards him after what he did in Faery. I'm not for him on a romance level for Mac, but he has moved out of slimy greaseball territory for me.
    Oh I agree that Mac is past that point and the JB is the one for her. I do however feel that Mac is still trying to figure herself out and Christian is who she would be attracted to as Rainbow Mac whereas JB is who Mac is at this point would be attracted. Somehow I feel she may rebel against who she is becoming one last time and Christian may be a small diversion. That is the point I am trying to make.

    However in the end it is JB all the way.

  8. #8
    C'est moi! cedemaree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Montgomery, AL
    Posts
    1,034

    Default

    I hadn't thought of it that way Cheryle...Thinking about it that way, I'd have to agree. JB is the man for Mac 2.0

  9. #9
    Lusting For Cin
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    218

    Default

    I was thinking that Chrstian and the other cutie from college might know each other or be related in someway. And i have an itching feeling that both of them knew Alina.
    I dont know if hottie is any good though I only trust Christan b/c he is a MacKeltar and I love anyone from that line good or bad dosent matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    Maniac Kathryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Absolutely adored the book. I think that JB tore apart the store because he was feeling some serious jealousy. But in my opinion, jealousy is just a way for those not-so-talkative men to let a woman know she's important to him. Whether Mac is more important to him as an OOPD or a woman is hard to tell at this point. I plan to reread the book just as soon as my mother finishes it, which shouldn't be too long now. Oh, and at the moment, I hate time, for it is what separates me from Faefever. Happy Reading!

    The sun is rising
    Screams have gone
    Too many have fallen
    Few still stand tall

    Is this the end now
    Of what we've begun?
    Will we remember
    What we've done wrong?



    Proud member of SSMKA, Twilighters, and A.M.A.D.A.N.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts