+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a question about Dageus

Quote Originally Posted by KJTVH View Post
    Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but didn't Karen say in chat some time ago that we have NEVER SEEN JZB in any of the Highlander books? That would rule out him being one of the Fae Lisa saw in Morar.
    Lisa saw the light and dark fae, I didn't see them (just kidding!) How did Karen phrase it EXACTLY???? I am intrigued!!!

This lovely siggy of His Hotness (who is Mac's friend, btw....)
    was created by the verra talented Viking Princess!
    *blog*

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    Lisa saw the light and dark fae, I didn't see them (just kidding!) How did Karen phrase it EXACTLY???? I am intrigued!!!
    I can't remember which chat I *think* that came frome! Will have to do research...

FOUND IT!

Okay it wasn't chat, it was a response to a post --

http://www.karenmoning.com/forum/sho...hlight=jericho

(Karen's post in at the end of the page)

"The Fever series is a spin off from the Highlander series. Jericho has never appeared in the Highlander series."

(posting just so Jill has company in the "lunatic bampot" category!)

DO NOT READ further if you haven't read Immortal Highlander yet.

I'm serious. Just don't. You've been warned.

While I can't go along with the missing Dageus as Barrons theory, we've got additional evidence later that there really is a second Dageus.

From IH:
    "Dageus was another human wild card, like his [Adam's] Sidhe-seer; the things he'd endured in the past year had changed hi in ways of which none could be entirely certain. Had changed him so much, in fact, that when the present Dageus had encountered himself in the past--which should have canceled one of the out--it hadn't. Which was part of the reason the High Council had so firmly advocated his destruction."

Which leads me to wonder, where in the world is Dageus part 2? Do we need to file a missing persons report? LOL

Like Jill, this one drives me up a wall, and I've come up with at least half a dozen theories on what the heck is going on, most of which would probably drive Karen into completely wild laughter!

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real
    than people with bodies and heartbeats."

--Richard Bach, Illusions

It's nice to know that I am not alone....Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
    Bampots Unite!!!!

Maniac

Oh sorry I forgot to tell you! He ended up in my bedroom.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    (posting just so Jill has company in the "lunatic bampot" category!)

DO NOT READ further if you haven't read Immortal Highlander yet.

I'm serious. Just don't. You've been warned.

While I can't go along with the missing Dageus as Barrons theory, we've got additional evidence later that there really is a second Dageus.

From IH:
    "Dageus was another human wild card, like his [Adam's] Sidhe-seer; the things he'd endured in the past year had changed hi in ways of which none could be entirely certain. Had changed him so much, in fact, that when the present Dageus had encountered himself in the past--which should have canceled one of the out--it hadn't. Which was part of the reason the High Council had so firmly advocated his destruction."

Which leads me to wonder, where in the world is Dageus part 2? Do we need to file a missing persons report? LOL

Like Jill, this one drives me up a wall, and I've come up with at least half a dozen theories on what the heck is going on, most of which would probably drive Karen into completely wild laughter!

I did at one point believe Barrons to be the missing Dageus.. but i think Barrons is to old to be him....Yes i also wonder where he is, the missing Dageus. I wondering also "how" it did change him. "bad"? "older"? "younger"? "male to female"?....JK...

Somewhere in the mist o' time
    a Fever rages in a Highlander "mine"~~
    Dual breath in a Druid born
    An Immortal lad of a Keltar lore~~
    Souls of the present meet the soul of past
    No canceling out of the sexy extra large Keltar lad~~
    Two of his kind, one stays behind
    in the past and in a present kin~~
    I'm trying to find A missing Keltar "Mine"
    Oh Dageus wherefor are though my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by aprilssix View Post
    I did at one point believe Barrons to be the missing Dageus.. but i think Barrons is to old to be him....Yes i also wonder where he is, the missing Dageus. I wondering also "how" it did change him. "bad"? "older"? "younger"? "male to female"?....JK...
    Thanks a LOT. Now I just spit tea all over my laptop.

**starts thinking about the possibilities**

So if the feth fiada makes a Druid basically "unseeable", is there an equivalent that crafts a body of illusion? And if so, I know where the missing Dageus is (besides the one in my head who's spent the last six months making me slowly go insane). Obviously it's Mac/Dani/Rowena/the DEG/Ryodan/jeez who have I left out!

I do think Barrons is too old to be Dageus Two, and contrary to all that he's been sticking in my head, I actually think Dageus Two isn't going to be relevant to DrF. I do have another theory or twelve I've been slowly working out that might eventually bring my beloved back into the forefront for the Fever finale, but that will have to wait for another day. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    [SIZE="5"] I do have another theory or twelve I've been slowly working out that might eventually bring my beloved back into the forefront for the Fever finale, but that will have to wait for another day. LOL
    OH, no. no no no no no no no no!!!! You *so* do not get off the hook that easily!!! Spill it!!! I want to know your theories. If I can make a crazy @$$ fool out of myself over on the Darroc, boxer briefs, other whatever thread, you can share your theories about the missing Dageus. I tell ya I am still worried about that guy!!!!

OH, no. no no no no no no no no!!!! You *so* do not get off the hook that easily!!! Spill it!!! I want to know your theories.
    Diddo. i would like to know as well... please

+ Reply to Thread