> > >
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Audiobook Reader has SEXY voice & WORTH listening!!!

Icon21 Audiobook Reader has SEXY voice & WORTH listening!!!

Even if you have read the books .... if you haven't done this ladies... YOU HAVE TO GO BACK AND LISTEN TO THE HIGHLANDER AUDIO SERIES!!!!! OMG, the guy, Phil Gigante - dunnow what he looks like, but oh his voice... with his sexy brogue, as he reads each of the male's parts in the books.... well.... mmmmm..... soooooo worth it...... soooo very worth it!!!!! OH yeah... Like I didn't have fantasies enough from her books without his voice helping to .... like a GE commercial.... "bring good things to life" LOL

Yee-haw!!!! My best friend and I are listening to the same books at the same time, doing the Highland series in order cuz we both have about the same long commuter drive each day.. then we compare notes... we're both sooooooo enjoying these books and he's the reader for all of them.... There's sooo much to look forward to. <VBG> ::lust:: ::drool::

How many of you have tried them out? I was listening to Beyond the Highland Mist and he's describing how Hawk's voice could make a woman melt... and I'm thinking... and his voice is (imaging a brogue rolling "r") rippling right down my spine..... you're one to talk, laddy boy.... ::more drooling:: These books are hot on audio!!!!!! A MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!! Part of me wants to know what the reader looks like... part of me is happy just seeing Hawk, Adam, Cian, etc. in his deep, sensuous voice. Oh yeah!!!!!

Dawn
    Last edited by DoberDawn; 06-19-2009 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoberDawn View Post
    When it comes to Phil... that's kinda like saying,... I've never really understood the point of eating out at a fine restaurant and having the most divine and sinful food served to me that just melts in my mouth... when I could go home and just fix a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!!! LOL

This man truly has the power to send chills down your spine and rippling "other places" with merely his sensual voice. It's wicked sexy and I can't explain it. But, you'll fast discover the only awkwardness you feel in having him "read to you" is if you're ummm... not alone at certain times... then you may blush red to your toesies and no one will know why... but with those earphones on and the thoughts/feelings running through you... well... MMMMMMmmmm... LOL You'll just feel "Naughty, Naughty"

You are soooo not going to regret your purchase. Hawk is hawt... and just wait till you move on and meet Grimm, Cin, Drustan, Dageus, Adam, and Cian!!!
    LOL I love to eat out at restaurants! I understand your point... Nobody wants peanut butter and jellly! Can't wait to hear this guys voice he he he..... Getting "tingly" already LOL

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! AMAZING!!!! I looovvvee his voice!!! Wow.... now I understand what the fuss is all about. His voice is mesmerizing..... Good lord.... he makes me melt... Now I cannot wait to get all of the other audiobooks! Kudos to Phil! He is amazing

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lindseylovesJZB View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! AMAZING!!!! I looovvvee his voice!!! Wow.... now I understand what the fuss is all about. His voice is mesmerizing.....
    Hope you enjoyed your first eargasm. Join the Phil G Pri-Ya Harem

Quote Originally Posted by lindseylovesJZB View Post
    OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! AMAZING!!!! I looovvvee his voice!!! Wow.... now I understand what the fuss is all about. His voice is mesmerizing..... Good lord.... he makes me melt... Now I cannot wait to get all of the other audiobooks! Kudos to Phil! He is amazing :
    Welcome to the Harem!

Maniac

OK! OK! I will have to buy the audio versions of the Highlander books with the sexy reader. I have been looking for some good audio books. My daughter has lost most of her sight due to Multiple Sclerosis and Optic Neuritis. She misses reading, but has not imagined that "reading" via audio books can be the same.
    The free podcast of Bloodfever has been a start for her and something to lift her spirits with no sexy voice involved in those books. I am certain these books which sound too good to miss would be perfect.

Guaranteed to please. trust us there is nothing better

I'm so sad to hear of your daughter's struggle. But yes, do get them for her, I really think she will enjoy them! I listen to audiobooks in the car all the time on the way to work and back. I don't even like listening to the radio anymore because I get bored with it! I could listen to the HL audios over and over again!!!
    Maniac #12, Founder of the GBOCL

siggy by Kristin (Beware of Italics)!

siggy by Mistress Dawn!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
    I'm so sad to hear of your daughter's struggle. But yes, do get them for her, I really think she will enjoy them! I listen to audiobooks in the car all the time on the way to work and back. I don't even like listening to the radio anymore because I get bored with it! I could listen to the HL audios over and over again!!!
    Thats exactly what I do! Don't listen to the radio at all anymore, unless someone else is in the car with me. I don't share my highlanders (or Phil) with anyone!
    December was Christian-he knows naughty or nice.
    January was Grimm with his eyes of blue ice.
    Cian was November-when the Dark Glass set him free.
    Drustan in February made us think cherry tree.
    Dageus is March—Why, do you say?
    March has “Lips Appreciation” and “I’m in Control” day.
    Multiple Personalities-he was possessed by 13.
    When it comes to sacrifice-I’d say his was supreme.
    Return Borrowed Books week makes me think Gaulish Ghost.
    Yes, I would say March suits Dageus the most!

Scot loving Irish girl McClelland88's Avatar

Okay, it was Phil's voice that made me read this book and so I'm suckered in. Accents just make me...*sigh*

Oh, I'm Chelsea by the way. *waves*

Quote Originally Posted by McClelland88 View Post
    Okay, it was Phil's voice that made me read this book and so I'm suckered in. Accents just make me...*sigh*

Oh, I'm Chelsea by the way. *waves*
    Welcome Chelsea! There are a lot of us here who really, really love the way Phil has given 'voices' to Karen's books! You'll want to read and listen to all of them!