+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Agree to Disagree about Theories and Speculation

Thanks for the reminder Pyxie. I really enjoy reading everyones theories. It helps me to see a different perspective sometimes. It's fun do debate the pros and cons on what's happening in the books.
    MMPS Warrior Cats

Re-reading Fever Series amabella's Avatar

Hi everyone
    I donīt post here often (indeed cause I havenīt enough time and cause my written english skills arenīt as good as I wish) but I hope no committing offenses to anyone if I'll say something that can injure someone sensitivity. All my sorries!
    THX PIXIE FOR REMINDING!!

KISSES TO ALL

Quote Originally Posted by *Jo* View Post
    I hope that I haven't offended anyone & if I have I apologize. That is never my intention. PM me asap and let me know that what I said was insensitive, ok?!

Quite honestly, I could care less about more than half of what I actually write here. My main intention?! To keep the board busy while we
    whine, whine, whine...wait in between books.

But between you & me?!
    SSSssssshhhh. Don't tell!!!!!
    Ha!

This lovely siggy of His Hotness (who is Mac's friend, btw....)
    was created by the verra talented Viking Princess!
    *blog*

thanks for the reminder! i love readin the theories n i try not to offend any1 if i have im sorry pm me

thanks DoberDawn!

lover of all the highlanders and all non human men!

you guys are so funny-I just posted a theory that I thought was brilliant and it got squashed because I thought that Face Book was done by someone that has read all the books and knows the ending and they just told me it was made by fans. So I have now decided that I need to stop obsessing but I can't I think I need therapy. Maybe Karen will read this will feel sorry for me and will send me her transcripts so that I will not have to spend all this money on therapy about What the heck Jerricho is and what will happen to Mac and Jerricho.

Quote Originally Posted by abanafshe View Post
    you guys are so funny-I just posted a theory that I thought was brilliant and it got squashed because I thought that Face Book was done by someone that has read all the books and knows the ending and they just told me it was made by fans. So I have now decided that I need to stop obsessing but I can't I think I need therapy. Maybe Karen will read this will feel sorry for me and will send me her transcripts so that I will not have to spend all this money on therapy about What the heck Jerricho is and what will happen to Mac and Jerricho.

Yeah,
    okay.
    Nice
    try.
    Won't happen though.
    I have tried similar before & Karen didn't even bite.
    And the spoiler for this month?!
    Won't come any earlier.
    LOL.
    How many more days til the end of this month?!

Quote Originally Posted by abanafshe View Post
    Well she did notice your thread, and she responded. But I don't think you'll be getting any transcripts.

LOL we all need therapy. You would think they would want to help the masses and publish DMF and SF now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bap7249 View Post
    LOL, the only problem i have with all the different theories is they all seem really valid when i read them...and surely they can't all be true???...bap
    Here here!

Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    Thanks Pyxie.

How about we let Karen finish the books and call it a day? NO? Didn't think so.
    i second that emotion, everybody take a deep breath and remember that answers are coming

no need to storm the castle kay? ps anyone who gets the reference gets 12 brownie points

made by the fabulous VP!!! Thanks!!

Yes, I am a Mrs. Stiffler FeverChick's Avatar

Thanks for the reminder.

+ Reply to Thread