+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Gathering

Brenda's board name is Brenda, LOL. Her husband is Brian. They are both incredibly sweet and he is a fan of Karen's books also. We have a pic oh him reading one of her books floating around somewhere. It used to be on Karen's myspace page, LOL.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leiha View Post
    Brenda's board name is Brenda, LOL. Her husband is Brian. They are both incredibly sweet and he is a fan of Karen's books also. We have a pic oh him reading one of her books floating around somewhere. It used to be on Karen's myspace page, LOL.
    They were really nice. They came up and talked to me about my videos and said that they asked you to make me stand up but you didn't want to embarress me

I loved the pics with the DH's - got one of Brenda's and one of Gin's. They were good sports!

Vic - how long is your camera gonna be in time out?

Sassy - it was so good to finally meet you in person. You're just as cute & sweet as I thought! Course, everyone was so nice - Jewelstir, & Jordy, & Kathy & Brenda & Florina & April (her BF was there - he's in the category with the DH's as a good sport!), and .........well, EVErYONE!

Siggy by Viking Princess

Proud Member of SSMKA & MMNKBD & BDB Maidens
    Moning Maniac #74

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    They were really nice. They came up and talked to me about my videos and said that they asked you to make me stand up but you didn't want to embarress me
    Brenda and Brian were my welcome wagon when I moved to Atlanta and they lived an hour away! They even leant me some furniture since all I had was what I could fit in my car. I never had met her personally before then. She has always made me feel so at home and her family has also embraced me with open arms. I love them and I'm so happy you all got to meet them.

Yeah, I told Brenda when she suggested you stand up so they could all clap that you would be mortified, LOL. She is enthusiastic.

Quote Originally Posted by LisK View Post

Vic - how long is your camera gonna be in time out?
    Why do you want to know......?

Quote Originally Posted by Leiha View Post
    Brenda and Brian were my welcome wagon when I moved to Atlanta and they lived an hour away! They even leant me some furniture since all I had was what I could fit in my car. I never had met her personally before then. She has always made me feel so at home and her family has also embraced me with open arms. I love them and I'm so happy you all got to meet them.

Yeah, I told Brenda when she suggested you stand up so they could all clap that you would be mortified, LOL. She is enthusiastic.
    I most likely would have been. I even Shyed out on Karen for a min while she was signing the books I brought for peeps who weren't there. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    Why do you want to know......?
    Just curious - never heard of a camera being in time out before!
    I'm sure you can get everyone to send you copies of their pics if you need some.

Quote Originally Posted by LisK View Post
    Just curious - never heard of a camera being in time out before!
    I'm sure you can get everyone to send you copies of their pics if you need some.
    lol!

You guys look like you had a wonderful time. I'm green, green, green with envy. But happy for you all. Love the pics and keep em coming. It's nice to put faces with the names. LOL

Karen - love the haircut. It's beautiful on you!
    Megan Maniac of the Month ~ Feb 09

"And what do you want from me? Say my name." Jericho Barrons
    Proud member of A.M.A.D.A.N., BDB Maidens, Twilighters, and Lallybroch Lassies

Default Atlanta Gathering

When you have a chance and recoup of the exhausting event, tell us all about it, please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default ATL Lunch pics!

hey everyone! i'm FINALLY posting some of the pics online of the luncheon with Karen, Leiha, and fellow maniacs. It was great! If you went post your pics so we can all see!!! I had to leave early and I gotta see what i missed.

let me just say that when i put on the MacHalo, i was ridiculously happy. i WAS Mac in that moment lol. ready to kick shade ass.

im really mad that the ONE photo i have of leiha, me, and karen my freaking hair is taking over my face!!!!
    Attached Images

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."- Winston Churchill

+ Reply to Thread