+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Does anyone watch Dollhouse?

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by irelandcastillo View Post
    my favorite episode was the one where the guy took her out hiking and she was a perfect match to him and then he started hunting her! that was scary!
    That one was really suspensful. She channeled her Wrong Turn character in that one. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by redheadgirl79 View Post
    I still kind of want he and Mellie together though. I feel really bad for her b/c since she's a sleeper I don't think she's aware of what she's doing. So on another note from the last episode... do you think that the ex head of security (I forget his name) was really the one and only one who was the spy and the one who was really trying to sabotage the Dollhouse or is there someone else? I think there's someone else involved, especially with the messages within the implanted personalities.

BTW this show had better not be cancelled...ahem this is to you FOX execs.
    I think there's someone else involved.
    The security guy doesn't come off as being that tech savvy.

my favorite episode was the one where the guy took her out hiking and she was a perfect match to him and then he started hunting her! that was scary!
    Shoot, I miss that one.
    Last edited by Liberty; 04-13-2009 at 03:47 PM.

I had my doubt's when the first episode air it seam like an 1hr was not enough to let us know what it was about , I have to admit i kind of new if it did not pick up by the 3rd I would not be watching but i like it I just hope it keeps going....
    And yeah Tahmoh Penikett is very nice on the eyes.
    :2:IT AIN"T WHAT IT"S CRACKED UP TO BE:2:DOWN WITH PANT! UP WITH KILTS!
    Where you find friends, there you find richesCheck your (.)(.) Its never to soon
    Born a member of the SSMKA and GBOCL & MMNKBD
    Maniac#16
    "Someday"

That was a good one. So far I think my favorite has to be a tie between the one where Echo was turned into a thief and the one where people were getting high off of the memory drug. The thief one I just loved b/c it showed Echo going from her active state to her doll state with just one phone call and it kind of started to explore Echo's character, it also just showed how innocent they really are in the outside world. With the memory drug episode I loved it simply b/c of the dialog between Topher and Adelle and also how they were behaving.

I heard a radio interview with Eliza Dushku and she mentioned that this hunting episode was one of her favorite to make!

KJ

+ Reply to Thread