+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing right now?

Default What are you wearing right now?

K, let's describe what we are wearing right up to our underwear.... (it's also good for your post count. :D)

I'm wearing faded cut-off shorts, army green t-shirt, black bra and black lacy boy shorts. Bare feet.
    I can resist everything except temptation........

Talking Ha, ha your question sounds like telephone sex ...

Ok, I am wearing a navy blue tank top with 2 rows of fake pearls around the neckline, navy blue bra, a short white skirt, nude colored panty (cause all other colours show through the fabric of the skirt) and dark blue flipflops. And my toenails are painted pearly white

Dageus older Lady ... lol RosPortugal's Avatar

Default lolol .... are you sure you want that answered ????

well ... you asked .... starting inside out .... black lacy lingerie a sort of ethnic long dress with a sort of victorian cut, no sleeves and an ethnic design in shades of rose and dark pink .... comfortable shoes (semi-open shoes) and a long black cotton coat (moroccan style) ... it's cold in the office because of the air conditioning .... ... well ... you did ask .....
    Be kind to dragons for thou art crunchy when roasted .... and taste good with ketchup !!!! .....

LOL! At another board I regularly post, the same thread went up to 500 pages! In 2 years. LMFAO.

Default K, here goes nothing......

No really, nothing. Ok, I am wearing a towel because I just got out of the shower, and my fuzzy slippers......

LOL. A red button up Polo shirt that used to belong to my husband that I started wearing as pj's when he was in Iraq and light blue Tommy string bikini undies with dark blue stars. And that's all. Haven't gotten dressed for the day yet. Thank God for working at home!
    I'm not nice or real. I'm EVIL and IMAGINARY.

Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Don't let the bastards grind you down.
    ~A Handmaid's Tale

Default I'm at work and they require clothing....

So I got on my brown pointy shoes, brown cargo pants that Indyj wants to steal from me, (hang on checking undy color...) lime green undies, army green tank with a multi colored brown short sleeved sweater over it and a bra.

Freckles McPixie Michelle*My*Belle's Avatar

Default Yall are TOO SEXY! Check this out!

Biker shorts I've had since God was a boy. Granny panties, one of my husbands t-shirts and a push-up bra that only gets the fat pushed up not the boob! Oh well. A fat girl in a thong just isn't comfy.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle*My*Belle View Post
    a push-up bra that only gets the fat pushed up not the boob! Oh well. A fat girl in a thong just isn't comfy.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just made me choke on my wine!!!

Default Hmm.. good question!

I just rolled out of bed, so I'm wearing silk pajama shorts with pink and purple butterflies all over them, silky purple spagetti strap top, no bra, pale pink bikini undies, my long dark hair, that's to my waist, is french braided so I don't choke myself or accidently kill myself or DH when we sleep due to suffocation! Though, it does have it's uses *wink*!

Oh, and Michelle, you're NOT FAT!!!! You're beautiful, I saw your pictures Chica!

+ Reply to Thread