+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OMG!!! Jason Lewis - Burning Hot in video

Icon21 OMG!!! Jason Lewis - Burning Hot in video

I don't know if anyone has ever posted these before.... but I just found them tonight. One is... aw heck... I don't know or care what he's advertising..... He was shirtless (maybe just in a towel???) and SEXY beyond what any man ever had a right to be... and then he said something about melting chocolate on body temperature... ::pant:: ::drool::

So, I um, became way too distracted to remember the product.... AND I HAD TO COME SHARE RIGHT AWAY!! BTW, anyone else watching him on USA Network's House rerun right now? He is such a hottie!!!!! ::sigh:: Now to share those videos... the first is the commercial... the others are a couple more you might just enjoy... hee hee

The Hottest Commercial I think I've ever seen (featuring a young Jason, a hot tub and chocolate... Mmmm good):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brz8jjXuKyg&NR=1

Sex Therapy with Jason Lewis (aw heck.... I'm still so, err befuddled, I almost called him Jason V'lane... I wonder if he knows that's his "real name"? <wicked grin>):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ75YjfIrXQ

In Italian, and his hair is too dark and short for my taste... but he is very vigorous ::sly smile::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmStZ...1EB5F&index=24

Gee, I'd finally gotten my mood reset from horny to "fine".... Guess y'all can see where it is right back to again!!!!! Now, that I've shared, if you'll excuse me... I have to go watch a certain youtube video again.... about a 1000 times maybe. LOL

Dawn

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

I have all those saved on my YT account I never get tired of looking at him (I bought the season of Head Case just for the Jason ep)

I like this clip the best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0QcN5N6bjM

just for the mere fact that i could soooo totally see myself in that chick's shoes attacking him like that. (he'd prob have the same reaction)

I am sooo going to have to see if they have the Head Case series at my library... never saw it... wish I had. LOL And where the heck was that commercial airing???? I don't remember it... and I would!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DoberDawn View Post
    I am sooo going to have to see if they have the Head Case series at my library... never saw it... wish I had. LOL And where the heck was that commercial airing???? I don't remember it... and I would!!!! LOL
    I think AeroBubbles is an overseas thing. Tracey sent me a bar for christmas and I devoured it.

*le sigh* *le sigh* I need my V'lane fix. Might watch a certain sex and the city ep tonight of the many positions

that was a nice thing to look at just before bed mmmm thank you sweet dreams here i come. thanks for sharing

Question Hmm.. which season and episode is that VP?

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    *le sigh* *le sigh* I need my V'lane fix. Might watch a certain sex and the city ep tonight of the many positions
    I mayhap might need to get that DVD out to see too... was never a fan of the show... but I KNOW the library has THAT series in. <g> Can you help me NOT have to weed through a bunch of seasons? <g>

Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by DoberDawn View Post
    I mayhap might need to get that DVD out to see too... was never a fan of the show... but I KNOW the library has THAT series in. <g> Can you help me NOT have to weed through a bunch of seasons? <g>

Dawn
    He's only in season 6. which is in 2 volumes. he has the long hair such as in your siggy in season 6 vol 1. he shaves it off in season 6 vol 2, but the last ep he has this longgggggggggg blonde wig and it is soooooo v'lane in the flesh!

Yes...I need my V'lane fix!

now if only he wasn't talking in the viking jason scene! grrrr. (you know him being a viking just makes him even hotter, even if it was him playing a guy playing a viking)

OMG VP!!!! THOSE ARE GREAT!!!!!!!! I love the Viking shots.... and I can work with that... hair is an issue for me but, a cell phone POOF gone... in fact, I can imagine maybe putting my hand in its place. <VBG> You should see the artwork I did for my sister. She was crazy about Spike the Vampire, and I put her into a picture with him... came out really well... you cannot tell they were not really together... folks thought she must have met him at something and had it done at a convention or something. LOL I put is on a shirt with the message "You Slay Me" on it. LOL Hmmmm... I may have to play with that close up Viking image. <g> Either way... it is hot.... He would have made a better Eric on True Blood probably, but for now.... I'll have hopes and dreams of him playing V'lane... won't we all????
    Last edited by DoberDawn; 04-19-2009 at 09:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread