+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WHO/WHAT is Mac?

Icon21 WHO/WHAT is Mac?

I have been afraid to post this!

I know this is long - but it has been swimming in my head for awhile and I need people to talk it out of there so I can concentrate on real life stuff!

Everyone has spent a great deal of time searching for answers about JZB’s identity. I believe we might have luck looking at this from the opposite direction.

I am a Pagan and true believer in Universal Balance. Day/Night, Young/Old, Good/Bad, etc. You can’t have half of anything – the Universe won’t suffer the imbalance. There is never half an equation.

We seem to be driven by our Leader (KMM) to see that Mac and JZB are extreme opposites – forgive my paraphrasing: “if I am the Sahara, he is Antarctica”. He is old, she is young (“you haven’t been out of diapers long enough to be trusted”). He is very dark (he only appears at night), she is a sun worshiper. She needs happiness (aka: cake), he hates cake. He knows everything – she knows…well for our purposes, nothing. I’ll stop – you know the rest.

So – maybe instead of wondering What/Who JZB is –we need to figure out what/who Mac is. I don’t mean a sidhe-seeing null – I mean: If you believe JZB is the UK then logic dictates that Mac must be the SQ (who drank from the cauldron then hid herself along with a protector – Alina - in the human realm). If you think JB is the son of the UK, then Mac must be QA’s daughter, etc.
    We know that Fae males can reproduce with mortal women (occasionally). Why couldn’t QA take on a human form for 9-10 months and have a baby (or 2)? If you read the first description Mac gives of the water in the Fae realm, she is describing herself - one big rainbow (don’t have book with me now, someone might help me look that up). Mac belongs there....

Whoever these two are – they seem like two halves of a whole to me – ying/yang. This is cheesy – but they “complete each other”. If they really are the UK and SQ or the children – then together they could rule both sides AND any child they had together would unite both sides as one and, viola! no more problems between Seelie and Unseelie. QA would see this solution and have the ability to pull the threads to set the whole thing up.

Whatever Mac is, I think Alina knew the truth from her phone message to Mac. “You don’t even know what you are” – maybe she meant Mac is the Queen (or a Princess).
    Last edited by mickeycat; 05-06-2009 at 08:35 PM. Reason: <shaking head as she posts thread>

I like how you think! I hope when the truth is revealed we'll know why Mac is more than just your average Sidhe seer. Thanks for sharing!

Maniac

Food for thought! I have certainly been thinking along the same lines of "who/what is Mac" and you have a great theory. I tend to think JZB is the UK but not for sure if I want to believe Mac was the queen but was thinking she was going to be the next one. Any thought to the tie between Mac Lane and V'Lane?? I was reading a post earlier on how all KMM names are meaningful/connected. Surely she isn't V'Lane's daughter!

Default .

I agree that Mac is "Special" and think that whatever Jericho bar will be raised will absolutely raise hers as well

I agree with the Ying/yang thinking just dont know how far up the ladder so to speak it will go

Maniac

If JB is the UK and Mac is the SQ, does that give us a HEA with real love? V'lane's story made it sound as if the UK's deep feelings for his concubine were at the root of the whole mess. And the UK's reaction to the concubine's death sounded much like Adam's 'madness' after Morganna died, so a Fae/mortal bond could have existed for the UK/concubine, IMO.

Unless the UK didn't really love the concubine, and there was/is real love between UK/SQ, the only way the UK could have a HEA would be with reincarnation of the concubine. So Mac would need to be a combination of SQ+concubine (immortal true love) for UK's HEA.

ETA: I like your approach to the puzzle. Thanks for the thread.
    Last edited by oxymoron; 05-06-2009 at 09:25 PM.

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by libmousa View Post
    Food for thought! I have certainly been thinking along the same lines of "who/what is Mac" and you have a great theory. I tend to think JZB is the UK but not for sure if I want to believe Mac was the queen but was thinking she was going to be the next one. Any thought to the tie between Mac Lane and V'Lane?? I was reading a post earlier on how all KMM names are meaningful/connected. Surely she isn't V'Lane's daughter!
    Now that would be just wrong! Considering how he's tried to seduce her.... eeeuuw!

Just to clarify, I didn't mean your post is wrong, just V'lane using the Sidhba-jai on his daughter is wrong. Sure, the Fae think differently, but still....
    Last edited by oxymoron; 05-06-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Addition.

Holey Crap Lady @@@###!!!!.... Wow that's alot.. but Freaking AWESOME... Good Post.
    Mrs. Barrons...

Maniac

Re Mac being QA/SQ's daughter, I don't think QA would have to stay human for the entire 9-10 months and deliver her personally. If QA was gripping the human mother at time of conception, her Fae life force would be passed on to the child, IMO, producing an epic sidhe-seer.

And I agree that Alina knew. She said "know what you are", not "what we are".
    Last edited by oxymoron; 05-06-2009 at 09:58 PM.

That's a great theory I really like the whole ying/yang thing and it makes a lot of sense.

Re Mac being QA/SQ's daughter, I don't think QA would have to stay human for the entire 9-10 months and deliver her personally. If QA was gripping the human mother at time of conception, her Fae life force would be passed on to the child, IMO, producing an epic sidhe-seer.

And I agree that Alina knew. She said "know what you are", not "what we are".
    I agree too!! gosh I would have never thought of QA/SQ being mac's mother...hummm so much to think about.

Don't forget about Mac's Birthday which is May 1 and Barrons which is October 31. The name Jericho can also mean City of the Moon and Mac's can mean Daughter of a Pure Light.

+ Reply to Thread