+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bloodrush on iTunes?On sale Date?/Answered

Default Bloodrush on iTunes?On sale Date?/Answered

Hi! I'm not sure if this was already asked and such. Or this may be a repeat because I did try to post this a few days ago, but didn't see it. Soooooooo sorry if that happens!!! Well, I wanted to know if Bloodrush will only be in CD format or if I'll be able to find the album on iTunes? Also, if the release day is the same as Dreamfever? I am verrrrrrrrrrrry excited about the two, waiting is tedious when I really, really want to be able to listen and read the Fever world!!! Thank you soooo much for taking the time to read and answer, I truly appreciate that! Have a fabulously fantastically great summer day!!! Yay, summer!!!

Smiles,
    dragonladynine
    Whatever floats your boat, as long as you don't sink mine...

my dh has a record label and if the Bloodrush cd goes anything like the others i have seen, i doubt it will be out in August with the Dreamfever book. since we are going in to record the chanting stuff in the middle of June and then the song(s) will still have to be mixed and mastered before the cd's can be made, i would say that it is at least another 6-9 months in the making. if everything goes according to their plans. i have no idea what the record labels plans or anything are btw, i am just saying form my own observations through my dh's label.
    Character Inspired Soaps and Candles
    www.lafaepetite.com

Default The Bloodrush CD goes on sale the same day

as Dreamfever. We've been working on it for two years now. The last thing we have to do is the recording with you all on June 20th--which is going to be a total BLAST!--and since we're paying for the production of the CD ourselves, we have a little more control over how quickly things get done.

We'll probably take advance orders so you can have the CD the day you get Dreamfever (there are some spoilers in the music, as well as a few tidbits in the accompanying booklet!) but I don't believe we'll be offering it via iTunes, at least not at first. We've worked hard to make the CD a visual/audio treat and hope you think it is! We'll keep you posted as things move along, and hope to provide snippets of songs soon, and eventually a detailed track listing.

Question I sooooooooo can't wait...

So will it be on sale through the website here??? When will you start accepting orders??? Huh? Huh? Can I order now? Please? <g>

::Oh great, now I'm starting to act like Zatara... maybe I should take some of his anti-spaz meds...::

I know I'm out of the loop here but what exactly is Bloodrush?

Quote Originally Posted by trakehner View Post
    I know I'm out of
    the loop here but what exactly is Bloodrush?

It was announced in the May newsletter bloodrush

You can sign up to receive the newsletter here signup

Wow! Thanks Karen! I definitely want a CD. Can't wait.
    MMPS Warrior Cats

Thanks Karen, this is awesome! I love the previous songs from Darkfever,Bloodfever and Faefever. I can't way to listento the songs for you new book. What a gift, Dreamfever and Bloodrush at the same time.
    Last edited by pepetrueno; 06-06-2009 at 01:52 PM.

Default So will it be on sale through the website here?

Quote Originally Posted by DoberDawn View Post
    So will it be on sale through the website here??? When will you start accepting orders??? Huh? Huh? Can I order now? Please? <g>

::Oh great, now I'm starting to act like Zatara... maybe I should take some of his anti-spaz meds...::
    Well, I checked with Amazon and they don't list it in any way, shape, or form so hopefully, we'll get details on the purchase soon.
    Sherri
    Lang may yir lum reek wi ither fowk's coal

~Designed by DoberDawn

My Blog

yay!!! i am so glad that it will be out earlier than i was supposing! it took about 2 years for the cd's that i have seen done too. i am glad we are on the end of production rather than starting it. i can't wait!!

oh and will you be selling it in your store??

+ Reply to Thread