+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Happy Anniversary, you Maniacs!

Quote Originally Posted by PhilG View Post
    You are all great people! Thanks, Karen, for making this day necessary! (wink) you are a great Lady, and I think you can see that from your fans!Thanks for the replies, thanks to Leiha for the energetic hosting and great moderation, and thanks for listening! I'd call you all personally with thanks if I could!

Oh...BTW...thanks especially to the fan who sent me racy pics on my e-mail. Dang, girl! I'm blushing...and you look fine! Aural kisses to you, you know who you are! LOL!
    OMG, Phil! LMAO! You don't have to call everyone, just call me! My number is 555 DRUSTAN
    You say you want some soaps, lotions and candles that smell like your favorite man or woman??? www.solocreations.ecrater.com

Default Call ME!!!!!

You are all great people! Thanks, Karen, for making this day necessary! (wink) you are a great Lady, and I think you can see that from your fans!Thanks for the replies, thanks to Leiha for the energetic hosting and great moderation, and thanks for listening! I'd call you all personally with thanks if I could!

Oh...BTW...thanks especially to the fan who sent me racy pics on my e-mail. Dang, girl! I'm blushing...and you look fine! Aural kisses to you, you know who you are! LOL!
    I'll try not to make you blush , don't worry about calling the others - I'm available and I would love to be "voiced" by you anytime !!!
    That number is Beachwood 4-5789

I'm the one with boobs !! analisa's Avatar

LOL, that is funny !!

Actually I have a question I've been wanting to ask you in the chat room, but it isn't easy to keep up with its crazy rythm for a spanish speaking person, like me.
    Feel free to not answer it at all, if you just don't want to.

I was wondering if getting this job and reading and playing and becaming a part of this books gave you a more intimate look at the women's world, and if you use that knowledge, and if it works for you.
    do you know what I mean? This books (sp. Karen's) are like most women most intimate secrets put to words. They express what we want, what we don't, what we like, what we do like but never admit, it's like a key to our very own world, wich I think most men have no clue about. And I'm not talking about the sex part (that's a part easy to figure out) but the whole rest of it. The relationship part.
    Did it change your vision of women?

I apologize in advance but I'd really like to know a male's opinion on Karen's books, so I ask every time I can, and asking you is such an honor.

Thanks for being so warm and open with us, it's great to have you here.

Beautiful art work by alicexz

AlSotak

Wow, Analisa...that's a really great question. I love that you asked something that makes me have to think! :-) I think that the Highlander
    books certainly did give me insight into a woman's point of view. At least insight into a group of women who generally identify themselves with these particular characters' dreams, desires and outlook on life.

I am always learning new things which can play a part in my personal life...but I also feel that in this case I was also able to use lessons I've already learned and insights I've made from real life-and-love situations in the books. I'm very passionate and generally optimistic in life, and that helps to convey the truth of Karen's ladies' beliefs. And sensuality.

(oh--and the sex thing isn't always that easy to figure out! lol)

I don't know that I "Use" anything I learned in the books in life...(that could get me into trouble as well--lol)...but I certainly am more open, receptive and understanding of the "intimate" or just secret/fun female dreams and desires and fantasies about which Karen writes so well.

Don't get me wrong...this knew knowledge didn't wipe out my streak of pig-headed, brute male...I just balance it better!

I hope that answers some of your questions without being too confusing. I think I'm confused! lol

Estoy muy contento de haberte conocido!
    Phil

Good Question Analisa!!
    I don't know that I "Use" anything I learned in the books in life...(that could get me into trouble as well--lol
    I just imagine, keeping a girl against her will as Dageus did would be a little too problematic in real life, no matter how sexy you are!

Phil
    ¿Que tal sonará ese acento al hablar español? Debe ser super sexy
    Las latinas aquí agradecemos mucho tu respuesta, Phil!
    Thank you!

AlSotak

Default Si!

Layla--I have done a Spanish accent in a number of audiobooks. Some in hot romances! LOL Thanks for your kind words, amiga...

BTW--My last name is Italian, not Spanish...but it means the same thing. :-) I learned my Spanish in Texas...

AAaaaacckkk! Phil! You weren't supposed to say anything!!? I mean...what will everyone think? I'm really just not that kind of girl!

Oh...BTW...thanks especially to the fan who sent me racy pics on my e-mail. Dang, girl! I'm blushing...

Now everybody's gonna send you pics, since you told you already got some.

Just for the fun of "seeing" you blush, I believe.

In questo modo il tuo indirizzo elettronico, tra un po penso che sara tutto bloccato!

I'm the one with boobs !! analisa's Avatar

I think that the Highlander books certainly did give me insight into a woman's point of view. At least insight into a group of women who generally identify themselves with these particular characters' dreams, desires and outlook on life.

I am always learning new things which can play a part in my personal life...but I also feel that in this case I was also able to use lessons I've already learned and insights I've made from real life-and-love situations in the books.
    Well, first thanks very much for answering, I'm glad you enjoyed taking a glimpse into a women's POV.

I'm very passionate and generally optimistic in life, and that helps to convey the truth of Karen's ladies' beliefs. And sensuality.
    ***sigh***

(oh--and the sex thing isn't always that easy to figure out! lol)
    Roflmao !! Go figure !!!

I don't know that I "Use" anything I learned in the books in life...(that could get me into trouble as well--lol)...but I certainly am more open, receptive and understanding of the "intimate" or just secret/fun female dreams and desires and fantasies about which Karen writes so well.
    God, I have to make my DH read this books !!

Don't get me wrong...this knew knowledge didn't wipe out my streak of pig-headed, brute male...I just balance it better!
    Just like in Karen's books ... the perfect balance !!!

Gracias, tambien yo.

Thanks for being such an easy going/nice guy, for taking the time to answer our questions, and for putting up with all our histerical girliness about you,lol.

Take care, and stick around !!!

PS: one more question ... do you ever blush ? Did you the first time you had to read out loud a hot scene? now... that's a girlish question, sorry !!

Look what happens when I only respond once here, am only just now checking back in! Awesome questions Analisa.

And Jewelstir! you naughty girl you!
    MMPS Warrior Cats

+ Reply to Thread