View Poll Results: Would Cian have taken it ALL THE WAY by VOICE with Jessi?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heck yeah! He's a 9th Century REAL Man with HIS woman!

32 35.16%
  • No Way! He's a Keltar. Women & Children do NOT need protection from him!

39 42.86%
  • I don't know... passions ran hot and good intentions to stop? Who knows?

20 21.98%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Would Cian have taken it ALL THE WAY??

Question Would Cian have taken it ALL THE WAY??

Okay... poll queen here.... and be warned there is Spoiler Content in this post. So, if you have not read the book, do NOT continue reading... it would require the entire post be one big spoiler button...

Was just listening to Spell yesterday... and the scene where Jessi is realizing that Cian had tried unsuccessfully to use Voice on her to make her strip off her top and show her breasts to him and kiss him.... and she demands... How far would you have taken it?

He replies, he'd not "you know'd" in over a thousand years.... and of course, woman, he'd have taken it ALL THE WAY.

Later, Jessi muses on his character and thinks, no he would not have... she doesn't believe he'd have used voice to have sex with her like that when he first got out of the mirror and didn't even know her. She believes deep down he is a more honorable man than that.

So, let's have a quickie fun poll on that... what does your gut tell you about the sexual, animalistic original Bad Boy of the Keltar line???

He was HOT for her. He knew her to be his true mate from the first second he touched her. He knew he planned to die in a matter of weeks. It was like spontaneous combustion between them when they did touch.... IF HE COULD HAVE VOICED HER.... would he have taken it ALL THE WAY or would he have stopped???

Heck, yea he would have done it!!!! Abso-freakin'-lutely!!!! Cian is SO NOT Drustan, lass!!!!

This lovely siggy of His Hotness (who is Mac's friend, btw....)
    was created by the verra talented Viking Princess!
    *blog*

I think Jessi was right when she thought it out... if he was the kind of man who would Voice her all the way... he would have just resorted to brute force when it didn't work... He would have stopped...

HE may not think he would have... but when it came down to it... he would have stopped, and then decided to seduce her... :)

Or... possible he would have Voiced her to get her all hot and bothered... but then before going all the way he would have given her the choice... to which she could - if she was made of stone - say no to.... but really like any woman would possibly say NO to Cian after he got you all worked up.. but still he would have sought her consent before he took it all the way... IMO

~gallo

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    Heck, yea he would have done it!!!! Abso-freakin'-lutely!!!! Cian is SO NOT Drustan, lass!!!!
    Yeah!!!! What Jill said!

He hadn't you know whatted in over a thousand years and he was a man who really enjoyed you know whatting and here is a woman that he really wants to you know what; of course he would have you know whatted her!!!!

Cool I dinna think so...

He's a Keltar and even though Cian said he would have gone all the way, being prisoner in an Unseelie mirror for 1,133 years,
    counting stones and their forms and colors,
    taught him INFINITE patience.
    And patience is a virtue Cian has in spades
    whether he tells Jessi the truth of it or not.

Last edited by *Jo*; 07-16-2009 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *Jo* View Post

He's a Keltar and even though Cian said he would have gone all the way, being prisoner in an Unseelie mirror for 1,133 years,
    counting stones and their forms and colors,
    taught him INFINITE patience.
    And patience is a virtue Cian has in spades
    whether he tells Jessi the truth of it or not.

I agree with you wholeheartedly!!

Thanks Kristin for the wonderful siggy!!

Dageus'Lass

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    yup I agree with Jill

Exclamation I dunno ladies...two points come to mind:

In SPELL,
    1.) Cian was very turned off what Lucan did to women while he had to hear and sometimes watch through the mirror and...
    2.) Cian made quick use of the handy dandy hair conditioner in the shower, remember?!

...not until Jessi agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by *Jo* View Post
    In SPELL,
    1.) Cian was very turned off what Lucan did to women while he had to hear and sometimes watch through the mirror and...
    2.) Cian made quick use of the handy dandy hair conditioner in the shower, remember?!

...not until Jessi agreed.
    Thanks Jo...I was going to comment later, after I got home to my book to go back and reference!!

+ Reply to Thread