+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No More Planes! They are ebil!

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

Default No More Planes! They are ebil!

yes. EBIL!

they booked a mom, dad, and daughter as the mom and dad in a row with me and then the daughter 6 rows back. so being nice I switched. and ended up spending 7 hours squished between someone who unforturnately should have had 2 seats instead of one and the wall and the row in front of the emergency exit so the seats didn't recline. It was the most uncomfortable 7 hours of my life. ANd to top it off my ear refused to clear on the decent until I was all the way back in the air on my connecting flight. I was in pain, peeps. In pain.

I am at my dad's house, driving home in the morning much to my disliking. Apparently catie couldn't find her candles, and she buys them like they go out of style so not only did she use mine, but she used my candles that GINA made for me. The ones I pay a small fortunte for because of shipping. I don't wanna go home. put me back on the plane.

so sorry about the flight Vic, but glad you made it safely as far as your Dad's...hope Scotland made up for the bad cold you are bringing home...bap
    So many books to read, so little TIME!
    Everyone NEEDS a little MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

Moning Manic #399 , Proud Member of MMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    I don't wanna go home. put me back on the plane.
    But remember the ears not clearing? And the non-reclining seats?

Maniac

I always feel like I need a vac to recover from the vac. Welcome back to reality. lol Hope things aren't too bad.
    There is no such thing as a normal life....there is just life and you live it.

PessimisticallyOptimistic bluedragonfly81's Avatar

Hey Vic so sorry about the flight and that you're still not feeling well...maybe after some rest! Take care!!! xoxo
    My reaction to Dageus...Swoon

Thanks, Vic!!! xoxo
    Yum Yum #3

my blog

Have you heard the Moning Clan Podcast? Listen here!!!

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

Thanks for the well-wishes ladies. On the plus side.... I lost about12 pounds while half starving and then being forced to walk up stairs the height of pyramids and hills that were hemispheres of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Breelia View Post
    But remember the ears not clearing? And the non-reclining seats?
    Ha ha! That's what I was going to say to her!

Needless to say, welcome home, Vic!! We've missed you!
    Vic--thank you for another beautiful creation! And thanks to V'lane for letting her come up for air every once in a while to create! :)
    *Remember, please be kind to animals!*
    Peace and Love,
    Esther

Aw, VP, sorry about the bad long-haul flight. Welcome to my world, since I work for an airline I fly standby, so I'm almost always in a middle seat.

One of the worst things airlines ever did was allow people the ability to choose their own seating. You get a couple that will take the aisle and window, leaving the middle seat open, expecting that no one will be sitting in that middle seat and then they refuse to move. Unfortunately in today's economy, planes are sooooo tightly scheduled they have enough seats for the market and no extra. Then people who book late have no choice but to split their party putting everyone in a middle seat. Sometimes it's so bad I've heard the flight attendant's threaten to put people off the plane if someone won't move to accomodate passengers with small children.

Hopefully your next flight will be a better one! I hope you had a lot of fun while you were there.

Palm trees Bahamas
    Picture courtesy of Webshots

Nope, you're home now and we won't let you go!

That seriously sucks about her wasting your candles. You might have to put them in a lock box or something.

Welcome back Vic! and you can't leave Hailey needs you to be around here. She goes crazy with Vic withdrawals when you are gone

A Viking Princess Original

+ Reply to Thread