+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: David Gandy

Quote Originally Posted by carpediem8318 View Post
    Thanks Sue for the pictures. I know exactly what you mean about him being perfect for Barrons. As soon as I saw him, I (as well as lilahlove) was a goner for sure. Every time I look at him now, all I think is HELLO JERICHO BARRONS. Here is a "real" picture of him, among others. Nice to know he looks just as godly outside of photo shoots. I think it might be unhealthy for me to have so many David pictures haha yeah RIGHT!!
    Too true!! I've actually been wondering where you've been because I haven't seen your fabulous Avvie pop up enough! Good grief, we need to start a David Gandy Anonymous!! I think we may have a problem!
    ~Amanda~

"He made me love him without looking at me." ~Jane Eyre

Default David Gandy Anonymous

We should definitely form David Gandy Anynomous Maybe as a therapy session, we should just bombard ourselves with his pictures and videos from youtube. You know, fight poison with poison

It is unhealthy how many times a day I log on to this message board. I read all the threads but you ladies think of the most incredible theories that I have no response to. I really should start participating because it seems like I'll be in such great company. I have really enjoyed reading your posts, I wish I could think that deep gives me a headache hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by carpediem8318 View Post
    We should definitely form David Gandy Anynomous Maybe as a therapy session, we should just bombard ourselves with his pictures and videos from youtube. You know, fight poison with poison

It is unhealthy how many times a day I log on to this message board. I read all the threads but you ladies think of the most incredible theories that I have no response to. I really should start participating because it seems like I'll be in such great company. I have really enjoyed reading your posts, I wish I could think that deep gives me a headache hehehe
    Nah, I just spout crap outta my petunia at random!! And you should post more--give me my David fix with your avvie. You can be my enabler!!

Quote Originally Posted by V'lane_Obsession View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lrMcdodw-

He looks so hott!!!

Here's a pic or two...
    OMG!! Stick a fork in me, I'm done!! That is exactly the way I picture Barrons.

Not only is David DDG, he British!! I have such a thing for Brits! I really need to find my way back to the UK and then never leave!

Maniac Housekeeper of 3Bs Sky28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carole View Post
    OMG!! Stick a fork in me, I'm done!! That is exactly the way I picture Barrons.

Not only is David DDG, he British!! I have such a thing for Brits! I really need to find my way back to the UK and then never leave!
    ok, now close your eyes (ok, keep on reading) imagine this man in a kilt prepared for war, long hair, war-braids and a lot of light blue pict body paintings on him...

Darn, where is my hubby now? I need distraction. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky28 View Post
    ok, now close your eyes (ok, keep on reading) imagine this man in a kilt prepared for war, long hair, war-braids and a lot of light blue pict body paintings on him...

Darn, where is my hubby now? I need distraction. Lol.
    Oh yes ... I can imagine that.

Sorry for the delay in answering. My naughty mind went into overload and I had a bit of a meltdown. I had to eat a small tub of ice cream just to cool down.

Maniac

Two Thumbs WAY UP!!!!!

I've been working on an avi, it didn't come out quite how I wanted it but it's close enough for now. I have to find some more brushes. LOL
    Play with fire, Dani, you know what you get.... ~Ryodan

Quote Originally Posted by Sue71 View Post
    I've been working on an avi, it didn't come out quite how I wanted it but it's close enough for now. I have to find some more brushes. LOL
    GAH!!!! Perfect! You really outdid yourself. I wished I had some computer skills to do that.

Default Perfection

Hands down (exactly where they need to be, lol) 'mind out of David's pants Alyssa' ...David Gandy is the perfect Barrons! I am in complete agreement with all of you. And now I also have a new addiction..but oh how sweet it is!!!!!!
    Alyssa

+ Reply to Thread