+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: JZB is NOT War or the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Nurslings View Post
    I wildly admit to being in the JZB is NOT the UK group.

IF he is fae, then I go with *JO* by route of Daoine Sith, Guardians of the underworld

I also DO NOT believe Adam was the UK sorry

I DO believe that Darroc is WAR. I think he was the traitor who went and told the ORIGINAL seelie queen what the UK was up too, and was rewarded by not dying or being imprisoned. When the Seelie queen died, and after most drank from the cauldron, I think everyone sort of 'forgot' that darroc was once unseelie, which would explain why he was not royalty, his cruelness towards humans, and his darker coloring than his seelie bretheren.
    Why else would unseelie follow Darroc?

how many more days ladies.... 17? almost 16? is that wishful thinking?
    yes. I do believe I agree w/ u to a certain extent. Especially about Jo's theory! (I only heard little of it, I haven't been able to read it all)
    as for adam being UK, well I can't make a judgement b/c I have not read the theory
    I have read the theory of Darroc being War and posed my question to Jill, as she already knows. Even if she can't answer my questions, I find it more plausiable than Barrons being War (as I already mentioned) and well, a theory is a called a theory and not a law b/c it can't be proved right. At least 100% right. There is still room for doubt. and there isn't anything wrong w/ standing behind a theory

again, ya'll, please excuse my grammar and spelling!

and like i said, i cld be sticking my foot in my mouth after we find out in DrF who he is, lol!
    Last edited by Mercedes Veronica; 08-02-2009 at 07:18 PM.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I]:

Hello! I am new to this forum thing, never done it before! I love these books! I am so hooked!!!

About JB; I think he could be th UK as well! I also think he maybe is not the UK. I like your reasonings why and why not. I do know he is feared by all others!

Grammar & spelling be d*mned...
    Great first thread & thank you for doing so.
    Welcome to the board, btw.
    I agree with you on both counts, too.
    JZB is not War or the UK.
    Again, agreed about Darroc. There's a possibilty that he could be an Unseelie fae due to his own dark magics & use of human sacrifices to make it be so. He has that knowledge.
    From IMMORTAL & SPELL standpoint, Darroc was 'born' a fae with magic in his blood. QA has been notorious for forgetting to remove the knowledge time & time again and other attributes so I haven't decided whether this could be possible. Right now, I still can't rule anything out to say,"No, he's not a fae." Darroc could very well have enough from the pages of "Unmaking" from the Dark Book to accomplish it.
    QA looks through human eyes it's because she's GRIPPED the human. Just add it another ART of the fae. The spoiler of JZB being inside Mac is proof of that.
    Druids learn & practice for years the art of Magic that fae are born with.
    JZB's magic is different. Daoine Sith is not a Seelie or an Unseelie. Whole different fish. Different attributes and characteristics.
    Celtic lore sites state fae can be born of dreams. Nightmares = bad fae. Nice dreams = good fae. Fae live as little as 4 hours to 100,000 due to humans dreaming alike.
    Druids & unbaptized babies, too good for hell, not good enough for heaven are reincarnated to the fae realm as adults. There are no children in faery.
    Fae who cease to exist pass to the human realm as babies. Boys or girls.
    JZB thought he could touch the Sinsar Dubh because he is neither SEELIE nor UNSEELIE. Daoine is a whole 'nother type of fish here. Fae, I mean...
    The book has gained power and supposedly would cancel out the UK upon sight. Or touch.
    The UK has dark hair, darker skin tone, and obsidian black eyes. Characteristics of Daoine Sith that ADAM BLACK starting in BTHM. JZB possess the same. So does half breed fae Circenn Brodie. All hail Daoine fae.
    Circenn = Brude/Pict
    JZB = Celt/Pict/Basque
    Ancient documentation backs that PICT & the word PECHT sound the same and are the same. PECHT?! Well that word translates into Daoine Sith. Aes or Aos Si. Fae warriors or royalty.

Default Correction

Apparently I DID have an opinion on Adam being the UK. I completely forgot I read about the theory while I was a lurker (for a short time). And that in another thread, I posted my thoughts.

I always knew I had a terrible memory, but I never knew it was that bad!!!! It was a fairly recent post, no more than a few weeks old. lmao! What's wrong w/ my mind??? I'm going senile and I'm only 20 yrs old!!!!

Anyways, when Jill recently quoted me, I totally remembered I took a stance on that very issue.

My stance? Adam drank from the cauldron (again, sp???) at least once. This we know for fact. We also know for fact that the UK never drank from the cauldron.
    Jill's response??? She hadn't realized that the UK never drank from the cauldron.

Either way, I think everyone's theories are quite impressive!!! I mean everything is so well researched and well supported and well thought out!! I have a lot respect for ya'll, despite any disagreements we may have! I genuinely mean that!

by VP--she freakin rocks!

I was wondering if JB could be part Fae and part human! I don't know if this is way off. In the story we learn why the UK left the the queen. I understood there to be another woman (human) Could JB be from this union which would make him from both worlds and a (type) of prince in its own right????

Darn Jo!! you gave heck of a lot to chew on!! lol, you weren't kidding, you are def the researcher of the board!

I like the way you think!!! I'm still absorbing everything about your theory, so I can hardly question a thing you say! But I found that to be true in most of what you say, lol.
    Same w/ Jill.
    All that research is amazing!

This would explain why JZB knows the Druid ways. Does KMM pull stuff from her other series as well. If she does wasn't there a Fae that Adam Black fought with that was part of the royal court, (maybe a council member) and the Queen threw him out... Wasn't his name Darroc? I couldn't remember and I didn't know if KMM had mixed the 2 series.

Thumbs up Impressive everyone!!! WOW. Had me thinking double-time...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes Veronica View Post
    Apparently I DID have an opinion on Adam being the UK. I completely forgot I read about the theory while I was a lurker (for a short time). And that in another thread, I posted my thoughts.

I always knew I had a terrible memory, but I never knew it was that bad!!!! It was a fairly recent post, no more than a few weeks old. lmao! What's wrong w/ my mind??? I'm going senile and I'm only 20 yrs old!!!!

Anyways, when Jill recently quoted me, I totally remembered I took a stance on that very issue.

My stance? Adam drank from the cauldron (again, sp???) at least once. This we know for fact. We also know for fact that the UK never drank from the cauldron.
    Jill's response??? She hadn't realized that the UK never drank from the cauldron.

Either way, I think everyone's theories are quite impressive!!! I mean everything is so well researched and well supported and well thought out!! I have a lot respect for ya'll, despite any disagreements we may have! I genuinely mean that!
    If I remember correctly,
    V'Lane has not raised the cup filled with immortality elixir from the cauldron for 100,000 years, he told Mac.
    That's all I have to add.

But all this info means nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.
    LOL.

Karen is the writer.
    What she says, goes...

Quote Originally Posted by b a reader View Post
    This would explain why JZB knows the Druid ways. Does KMM pull stuff from her other series as well. If she does wasn't there a Fae that Adam Black fought with that was part of the royal court, (maybe a council member) and the Queen threw him out... Wasn't his name Darroc? I couldn't remember and I didn't know if KMM had mixed the 2 series.
    well first off, Welcome!!!

and yes that was Darroc that Adam fought w/. The same Darroc in the fever series. And yes she does play off from her other series (except Into the Dreaming)

As for him being part fae and part human, I'm not sure. I have to think on that theory, however I do believe that theory has been discussed. But one thing I can think of off the top of my head is that he wld be much like Adam's son circenn (spelling???) in another of KMM's book, so I don't really think that's what he is. But I haven't really thought it through.

And as Jo and Jill have pointed out, Adam seems to be a different kind of fae (Jo went into it a lil in her post above, but she'll have to give you the details on that so you could alway private message her (pm) to get the info!)
    Last edited by Mercedes Veronica; 08-02-2009 at 08:10 PM.

Jo, that is very true!

As we already know from reading her books, she can put a twist on the myths and research. After all it is fiction and it is her world

...i just wonder why I cldn't have been the one that was in her fiction world and ended up w/ anyone of her men (though preferrably Barrons, Ryodan, or any of the Mackelters---in that order, LOL)

+ Reply to Thread