+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Why you shouldn't hate JZB

Maniac Housekeeper of 3Bs Sky28's Avatar

Very good, Miss Mac!

Maniac

I absolutly loved Barrons Character! Hi is what is he is and you take it or leave it! Its either you love him or hate him! That is what makes his character so great! At first i thought what an arrogant a**! As the story continued on and he truly was there for Mac, in every way.

In todays world maybe in some ways..this is what women want in a man! His honesty and passion! that is just my opinion!!! I know i am hooked on Barrons!!! In some ways i want to know more about his past..but then i think I like the not knowing and accept him for what and who he is! and the fact he is COMPLETELY SEXY!! hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Deewrites View Post
    I absolutly loved Barrons Character! Hi is what is he is and you take it or leave it! Its either you love him or hate him! That is what makes his character so great! At first i thought what an arrogant a**! As the story continued on and he truly was there for Mac, in every way.

In todays world maybe in some ways..this is what women want in a man! His honesty and passion! that is just my opinion!!! I know i am hooked on Barrons!!! In some ways i want to know more about his past..but then i think I like the not knowing and accept him for what and who he is! and the fact he is COMPLETELY SEXY!! hehehe

Heh. This is why we all adore Jericho Barrons.
    Because, realistically, even though we know he's bad for us...the thought is so good ;)

Maniac

yeah

Maniac

I know that I am replying to an old post. There are men out there like the Barrons Character, I know; I have dated/loved/been loved by them. What sets the character apart from the reality is the lack of obvious flaws. Too many men of that type cannot cope with the consequences of their actions and allow negative habits or addictions to hide the emotions they fear. I was cursed with an "interesting life", and have had all but the most primal of fears conquered by adversity. But there is a price to such strength, men now admit to me that they are afraid of me in any situation other than platonic friendship. All but the strongest women just stay away, and the few that have come close are sisters indeed. Having raised a son, I know it is important to imbue in our sons the ideals and concepts that we would want in men for the next generation. Such as; Never start a fight but ALWAYS finish it, Don't be afraid to cry but don't blubber, Love with all you have but rarely, Know thyself and face thy fears, Protect those you love with ALL you are no matter what, and Defend the weak, Face the strong, and show Evil NO MERCY. It is not easy in this P.C. age, but it can be done. Remember Kids are baby goats, you are raising Future Adults.

I also wonder if part of the lack of men like we are looking for is our modern age. The dangers that our forefathers/mothers faced in daily life are now rare except in 3rd world countries. Survival was based on the fittest not just physically but also mentally not more than 150 years ago. We now call those who choose lifestyles which involve risk as abnormal. The men I have known either had very dangerous habits or lived in social worlds where only the strongest minds survived. I miss them, since eventually they all have found partners to settle down with, and a woman who is a challenge a docile wife does not make. Thus I love KMM's male characters, and ladies, you know YOU have done good when you have to remind them to breathe after they come, and vice versa.
    A person is not defined by their strengths, but by the way they accept and deal with their weaknesses.

+ Reply to Thread