View Poll Results: Who would you put your faith in?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dani

1 1.59%
  • Rowena

0 0%
  • V'lane

2 3.17%
  • Jericho Barrons

36 57.14%
  • Christian MacKelter

18 28.57%
  • Ryodan

0 0%
  • Fiona

0 0%
  • No one or anything

4 6.35%
  • None of the above

2 3.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you trust most?

Default Who do you trust most?

In the book, there is a continuous struggle between who should trust who for Mac. She neither trusts Barrons or V'lane but she trusts Christian MacKeltar the most it seems [at least to me]. I, myself, cannot decide who I trust in the books. I thought it would be interesting to see you, the reader, trusted who more. I think I trust V'lane the most because he has given Mac plenty of chances of his service to help her (For example, the Abbey). Also, he has given her much information of the Fae's history.
    Barrons does help her but he also keeps many secrets to probably keep himself alive and others but I digress....I do not trust him enough because I think he keeps too many secrets from Mac.
    I just figured this would be interesting to see...Besides, I think polls are fun. ^^
    Thank you!
    Last edited by RedRose; 08-04-2009 at 06:34 PM.

...... and she likes to party!!!!

I voted Christian just b/c he's given me the most reasons to trust him so far and that he's also been pretty upfront with Mac.

I have to say Barrons, based mostly on the fact that he will not let her die. V'lane helped her with the shades, but demanded she spend the time of his choosing with him. Dani, she can trust, but she is too young to be of any real help. Rowena - no one can trust that woman!! Christian she can trust, but their lives aren't really interconnected like her and Barrons' lives, so he's never really there. Ryodan she's never even met. Fiona, no - that's a BIG given.
    ~Amanda~

"He made me love him without looking at me." ~Jane Eyre

I was gonna vote Barrons (b/c I believe in him) BUT i tried to put myself in Mac's place and voted Christian. He's the safest of V'lane and Barrons. Both of them show reasons to be trusted, but there is still room to not trust either

but if it were me, i'd go on blind faith and trust barrons

i tried to be as objective as possible....

by VP--she freakin rocks!

I trust Karen
    As far as the rest of them go, it depends on the circumstance. I trust V'lane to tell the truth, but only when there's something in it for him. I trust Barrons to be there, but not tell Mac a single thing unless he absolutely has to. And I guess I trust Christian by virtue of him being MacKeltar LOL.

By the way, have you guys noticed that V'lane never shows up when Mac REALLY needs him? Yeah, he was there the time with the shades, but what about all the times she got beat up and attacked, and nearly killed?

Maniac

Tough Quiz!!! If I were going on just the Fever books, I would have voted Barrons, but sinceI -know- the MacKeltars, I went with Christian.

There should have been a Christian and one of the above option! Because Mac -should- trust Barrons more than anyone else, but personally, we readers owe a lot to the Keltars, and Christian hasn't let us down yet!

Maniac

I picked Barrons but it really is based on what you mean by trust. Trust to save my butt and kick some at the same time? Barrons. Trust that they are human and want the human race to survive? Christian, I am just not sure how much he can help in kicking Fae butt. So I go with Barrons.

I picked barrons because deep down I know he loves mac! hahaha but if i werent so obsessed with barrons, i woudl def choose christian. he and his uncles could def put up a good fight when it comes to protecting or helping mac, and he doesnt seem to have any other motives other than save the world lol!

Cool

What?!!!! No multiples?!
    You have got to be kidding me!!!

Rubbing eyes.
    Reopen.
    UUUgh.

Be back when I can calm down.
    To vote or not to vote...
    That is the question!

Quote Originally Posted by *Jo* View Post
    What?!!!! No multiples?!
    You have got to be kidding me!!!

Rubbing eyes.
    Reopen.
    UUUgh.

Be back when I can calm down.
    To vote or not to vote...
    That is the question!

I was awaiting for a reaction like that. I wanted this poll to be a hard poll to choose from. I think a poll that is difficult to choose from is a very good poll so I tried...I take that as a compliment.
    Thank you!
    And thank you all who voted and responded!!!!!!!
    You all are great (including those who did not vote too)

+ Reply to Thread