View Poll Results: Who would you put your faith in?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dani

1 1.59%
  • Rowena

0 0%
  • V'lane

2 3.17%
  • Jericho Barrons

36 57.14%
  • Christian MacKelter

18 28.57%
  • Ryodan

0 0%
  • Fiona

0 0%
  • No one or anything

4 6.35%
  • None of the above

2 3.17%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Who do you trust most?

Quote Originally Posted by Breelia View Post
    I trust Karen
    As far as the rest of them go, it depends on the circumstance. I trust V'lane to tell the truth, but only when there's something in it for him. I trust Barrons to be there, but not tell Mac a single thing unless he absolutely has to. And I guess I trust Christian by virtue of him being MacKeltar LOL.

By the way, have you guys noticed that V'lane never shows up when Mac REALLY needs him? Yeah, he was there the time with the shades, but what about all the times she got beat up and attacked, and nearly killed?
    I agree with this post, but voted Barrons
    ~Erika~ Mom (4 kids!), Author (ER Pierce), Blogger (Badass Book Reviews), Avid Reader of UF/PNR/Erotic Fiction

"Get your own fashion advisor."

Barrons... Killing a Fae near you...

Quote Originally Posted by redheadgirl79 View Post
    Jill! Darroc just called and said that he was deeply offended and hurt that you didn't vote for him. Granted he was also hurt that he wasn't an option.
    I am all about Darroc and his hotness, but the poll said TRUST and he keeps annoying me and stealing Highlander books from me and stuff.....

If something happened to my DH (God forbid) I'd run off with him for sure, but TRUST him?????....not yet anyway.....

This lovely siggy of His Hotness (who is Mac's friend, btw....)
    was created by the verra talented Viking Princess!
    *blog*

wow the results for this one is surprising...

VP original~

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    wow the results for this one is surprising...
    How so Roxy?!
    I am not surprised at all by the results. Whatever you think of Barrons, it appears that most have faith in his abilities. No doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by *Jo* View Post
    How so Roxy?!
    I am not surprised at all by the results. Whatever you think of Barrons, it appears that most have faith in his abilities. No doubt about it.

Agree. I would have been surprised by anyone other than Barrons!

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

How is mr. evade and avoid more trustworthy than Christian who is all anti-lie? That amuses me. :)

loves the spoiler buttons NewFan's Avatar

Lightbulb

He might be elusive and no-answer, but he is definitely the most trust-worthy. It seems he does everything to protect Mac and keep her safe. Even when he's being a jackass you can tell he's trying to keep her out of trouble, the less she knows about certain things, the less likely she is to run off and get herself caught in a bad situation.

Plus, it doesn't matter how much he might evade, it seems obvious the only reason why he acts like he doesn't care is because he doesn't want Mac to know that he cares, or have her reciprocate his true feelings. He feels it's safer, if you become emotionally invested then everything is compromised. And if she cared, or knew he cared, then she wouldn't make the same decisions.

Maniac

Just because Christian can detect a lie, doesn't mean he can't tell one. Christian does seem very forthcoming with what little he knows. He is always ready to help in whatever way he can. The problem is he is ready to help, not resolve. Whereas Jericho is more knowledgeable, less forthcoming. (Like said before) his actions speak for themselves. Trust Jericho to do what is right by Mac (he won't tell her why its right but he'll do it).

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    How is mr. evade and avoid more trustworthy than Christian who is all anti-lie? That amuses me. :)

+ Reply to Thread