> > >

View Poll Results: Who do you see V'lane with?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dani

7 25.93%
  • Fiona

0 0%
  • Queen Aoibheal

1 3.70%
  • Mac

1 3.70%
  • Seelie Princess

1 3.70%
  • A relative of Mac

0 0%
  • Unseelie princess

0 0%
  • Someone we have not seen yet

10 37.04%
  • No one

7 25.93%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you see V'lane with?

Default Who do you see V'lane with?

We all almost know who Jericho is going to be with *cough* [MAC]. What about our favorite Seelie prince? Who do you see him most likely with or rather who not? Responses of explainations PLEASE!!!!

...... and she likes to party!!!!

i think after being exposed to Mac and learning to understand humans and all, he just might fall in love w/ a human! I kinda don't want a fae for Dani. ...iono they just don't seem to mesh, but who knows the kind of man she'll need when she grows up???

anyways, i voted someone we haven't met yet. BUT i also believe he could very well end up w/ a seelie princess (where are they btw?)

by VP--she freakin rocks!

I picked Dani, mainly based on the way she seemed so intrigued with him when she saw him. I know that at the time it was probably because he is death-by-sex, but it still flashed in my mind when I read about the part of V'lane going to the Abbey, and then Dani commenting on him with Mac later on. Granted, she will need to grow up quite a bit more before that.

MV, that is my question. The Seelie are the ones that imprisoned them to begin with, it's supposed to be a war between them, and there is not one Seelie to be found--except for V'lane, which also confuses me. Why is he the only Seelie around?
    Last edited by lilahlove; 08-06-2009 at 11:44 PM.
    ~Amanda~

"He made me love him without looking at me." ~Jane Eyre

I was going to say Dani but I think that a) even if she grows up a bit he would consider her too young and b) I want christian to have her.

Maybe we'll get Dani's story when she's all grown up, aye?
    Few are the friends that show up in pictures and really mean something to us. Some are just occupying space in them while others really mean something to you. Those are the ones to be cherished =)

Maniac

I love the Idea of Christian and Dani together...I really want Jericho and Mac together BUT we all know from Adam Blacks story that Vlane could request to become mortal but I dont see that happening again, and he looks down on the human race as if he is better than that!
    Also..this is totally off point but what the deal with guys being Leftie & Rightie what does this mean??? Help me I doona get it !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IrishLassie View Post
    I love the Idea of Christian and Dani together...I really want Jericho and Mac together BUT we all know from Adam Blacks story that Vlane could request to become mortal but I dont see that happening again, and he looks down on the human race as if he is better than that!
    Also..this is totally off point but what the deal with guys being Leftie & Rightie what does this mean??? Help me I doona get it !!!!!!
    Welcome to the board!!!! Also, I HAVE HAD THE SAME QUESTION ON MY MIND!!!!!! I do not get that either! *Jo* commented with something like that when I thought Barrons might be a daddy. Sorry, I have no answers.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishLassie View Post
    I voted for someone we haven't seen yet ...I can't see Dani as anything but a young teenager right now ... so still way to young for V'lane. I know she's going to grow up, but I can't envision that right now.

As for the lefty/righty thing ...it's all about where the "package" is when he dresses ...to the left or to the right ...go here http://www.karenmoning.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8972

VP's best yet

Maniac

Thanks Rose...maybe Barrons is a daddy and thats who is in the basement of his garage and he went thru the siftig silvers to find his kid a meal.....LOL!
    There are so many questions that need answers and I think Im starting to go crazy trying to figure them out..Its really sad that while I make dinner and wash dishes and clean the house or drive my kids to the park these are the things I think about...LOL Ive got a real Fever problem...

No problem!!! I have one word for you IrishLassie....Ditto.