> > >
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I have it!!!

Default I have it!!!

My very owned signed copy of BloodRush! I'm listening to Jericho Rain as I type this. Of course, I had to listen to the entire CD before I came on here to brag (who me brag?).

OMG you will be blown away. I had sneak peaks of most of the songs but it's just not the same as sitting here listening to all of the songs with the booklet in my hands. It's very much like Karen's blog says, I was following along with they lyrics, singing the parts that I knew, tapping my hands along with the song along with trying to read the interview with Jericho.

I would listen to a song and say this is my favorite, then I would hear another song and think it was my favorite, LOL. I can't wait for you all to get it. It's fantastic and I swear I can hear my voice on Taking Back the Night, LOL.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Quote Originally Posted by Leiha View Post
    LOL, I'm trying to imagine Phil and I in a tease off, I'm sure he would give me a run for my money but I have no doubt I would come out the victor. I have had years of fine tuning my skills.

I can't wait to hear Natalie singing Taking Back the Night. I sing the chorus at the top of my lungs every time it comes on.

Of course when I'm not listening to BloodRush I can hear Mia in my head calling my name over and over, LOL.
    My money is on you Leiha!!!

Arrow It's not WWF but...

Now there's a wager I wouldn't take. Leiha and Phil?? Whuh, what a match! But everyone is right, it isn't nice to tease us. Well, at least not like this.

Actually I think it is now WWE?? (Oh, where is World Wresting Federation and Paul Bosch when you need 'em?)
    Southern Faerie - Terica
    Barrons is my Barbeque Grill Master!!
    # 2292