+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I got IT!!!

Hybrid View

Default I got IT!!!

omg!!! I got my cd a couple hours ago and i just have to say, if you haven't ordered it...GO DO IT NOW!!!

oh and neil.... the song BLOODRUSH is my new stripper song! my dh thanks you!
    Character Inspired Soaps and Candles
    www.lafaepetite.com

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

curse you! damn savannah really is the butthole of the states. Last to get anything

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    curse you! damn savannah really is the butthole of the states. Last to get anything
    The visual on that is not good LOL I'm going to have to wait longer :P I don't even want to know what you think that makes here

Quote Originally Posted by -^-Lin-^- View Post
    The visual on that is not good LOL I'm going to have to wait longer :P I don't even want to know what you think that makes here
    the appendix?

Quote Originally Posted by -^-Lin-^- View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by irelandcastillo View Post
    the appendix?
    LMFAO!

ugh. what makes it more frustrating is that there is no mail on sundays. That is srsly irritating me right now. srsly. REALLY BAD!!!

lol, when i got it i was on my way to lunch with family i havent seen in a year or more and i started screaming in the driveway! then i ran to my car and put the cd in and started it when....*gasp* my cd player ATE THE CD AND WOULDN'T PLAY IT!!! i started getting really upset, like tears were threatening, so i pulled the car over and started taking the cd player apart! lol, i refused to drive until i got my cd back! i got it out and finally got the cd player to work and literally blasted the bloodrush the entire way to the restaurant! i LOVE that song!!

Maniac Housekeeper of 3Bs Sky28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    Dear, I think I can beat you about this. (Shipping overseas will take longer.)
    But it will be shipped. Preparing the happy dance and waiting...

Bloodrush is fecking amazing!!! The music, lyrics and booklet are all so well done and complement the Fever Books. After each song I said "this is my favorite song!" The song Bloodrush is simply hott-enough said. I can visualize Mac walking into Chesters looking all bad a** when I hear Woman Child and the music for Unseelie Bop had me moving to the beat. Rainbow is my favorite because of the pure, soulful sound of Neil's live performance.

The graphics in the booklet are great and the NSD on the booklet's corner has me wondering if Neil did that design.

I so enjoyed reading the interview w/ Barrons. He was as tight-liped as ever and I had to laugh at his non-answers to Karen's questions.

Barrons Maniac

OMG I finally got my cd! My mail came late and I practically mauled my mailman in my rush to get it:) And of course it is AMAZING! Neil, you are a truly talented musician!

Today is awesome!!! I got my cd!!! and getting the book in a matter of hours!

+ Reply to Thread