> > >
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on Dreamfever audiobook

Hybrid View

Default Update on Dreamfever audiobook

As soon as I read that audible was blaming the publisher for why Dreamfever is not available I called Karen (who is not even at home at the moment) who then in turn called Brilliance.

Brilliance is aghast over this. They had no idea that there was a problem and it certainly wasn't because they didn't have the rights cleared. They have put a lot of time and effort into Dreamfever and were as excited about the release as you are. The last thing they want is for it to not be available to the fans. Dreamfever was sent out as a priority audiobook to their online retailers who had it on the 6th. We have no idea why they are saying it's the publishers fault, other then it's easier to blame someone else instead of saying what the problem really is.

Brilliance is working frantically to try and find out what the problem is and are so sorry for the delay.

Audiobookstand.com will have the audiobook up shortly.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Yippee Skippy!!

Thanks for all your hard legwork Leiha. I bet you are getting in some serious shape over there
    ~Erika~ Mom (4 kids!), Author (ER Pierce), Blogger (Badass Book Reviews), Avid Reader of UF/PNR/Erotic Fiction

"Get your own fashion advisor."

Barrons... Killing a Fae near you...

Default What about iTunes, Leiha?

I can't find it on there either and was wondering if you had any ideas.
    Thanks,
    Terica
    Southern Faerie - Terica
    Barrons is my Barbeque Grill Master!!
    # 2292

It's all being worked on.

Hi Leila

I know you guys are super busy, but do you know if ANY online stores are selling ebook or audiobook to overseas countries? I won't be receiving my hardcover for a week at least, being here in oz, and every site I've seen that has the ebook or audiobook say they don't have the rights to sell outside the US. I'm bugging them all (I think audible are sick of me, heh)

Thanks for all your running around - you really do look after all us crazies :)

I did email and ask about the ebooks but I haven't received any news about them. I'm sorry.

Default Popping my head in very briefly before I have to go out and sign some stock

to let you all know that I'm so sorry that this has happened with the audiobook!

When I spoke with Eileen at Brilliance she told me all the audio files had been transmitted to the vendor(s) on August 6th. She was appalled that it was not available. The people at Brilliance have been as excited about this audiobook as we are. There's just been such tremendous energy and enthusiasm in house. Please don't shoot me, but I got mine this morning. I pre-ordered it from Amazon because I wasn't willing to wait for my author copies that sometimes don't come for a month. Yes--I paid for my own book because I was that desperate to hear Phil and Natalie narrating. Isn't that pathetic? LOL. I know how much you guys want it--I feel your pain, and we're working frantically to figure out what happened and how to fix it.

My understanding is that one of the vendors transmits the files to the others, so one of them will have it first, and it will show up on iTunes some time after that.

Leiha told me someone said that I hadn't given the vendors the rights. Nonsense. Those rights were sold to Brilliance long ago. I don't sell the rights to the distributors. Brilliance distributes to the distributors.

I'm SO sorry to those of you that stayed up, waiting for the downloads and wasted time!

We'll keep you posted as we learn more...

I might be a little scarce over the next day or two, but I'm thinking we should probably schedule a chat....

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Marie View Post
    to let you all know that I'm so sorry that this has happened with the audiobook!

When I spoke with Eileen at Brilliance she told me all the audio files had been transmitted to the vendor(s) on August 6th. She was appalled that it was not available. The people at Brilliance have been as excited about this audiobook as we are. There's just been such tremendous energy and enthusiasm in house. Please don't shoot me, but I got mine this morning. I pre-ordered it from Amazon because I wasn't willing to wait for my author copies that sometimes don't come for a month. Yes--I paid for my own book because I was that desperate to hear Phil and Natalie narrating. Isn't that pathetic? LOL. I know how much you guys want it--I feel your pain, and we're working frantically to figure out what happened and how to fix it.

My understanding is that one of the vendors transmits the files to the others, so one of them will have it first, and it will show up on iTunes some time after that.

Leiha told me someone said that I hadn't given the vendors the rights. Nonsense. Those rights were sold to Brilliance long ago. I don't sell the rights to the distributors. Brilliance distributes to the distributors.

I'm SO sorry to those of you that stayed up, waiting for the downloads and wasted time!

I might be a little scarce over the next day or two, but I'm thinking we should probably schedule a chat....
    Karen, thank you for caring so much about us. ....and did that last word say CHAT?????? CHAT CHAT!!!! YIPPEEEE! YES! We love you.

Maniac

That would be so cool! Thanks for making yourself so accessible when your schedule is probably insane!

Talking

Yes--I paid for my own book because I was that desperate to hear Phil and Natalie narrating. Isn't that pathetic? LOL.
    First off, Uh NO, not pathetic, GREAT FOR US!!!

Second off, Uh NO, KMM is NEVER PATHETIC!!!!!! She writes far too well for any of us to feel sorry that she paid for something she COULDN'T have wanted more than her fans wanted.

And lastly, get well soon, we love you.

My Baby!!! I love Lola!!!! (nicknamed Lola Bean) LOL

I WUBS MY BABY!!!!

Never saw a more spoiled rotten puppy! Got no one to blame but myself.