+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Giving My Propts!

Maniac

Thumbs up Giving My Propts!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I was introduced to the Highlanders Series by a Co-Worker of mine. At first I was a little skeptical due to there is an age difference and when she had told me about the books I thought they were not going to be anything I would be interested in. She was persistent in having me read these books as far as bringing the all to me to borrow and read. I read the first book and I could not put it down! The story line, the way the story is written and the people in the book. It kept me on my toes as I read it and I was surprise with everything in the book! It has been one of the best books I have read in this year! I am now on to the third book 'To Tame A Highland Warrior' and I look forward to the story! The first two books did not let me down. And I'm sure that the rest won't either!

Debbie H

Quote Originally Posted by aralidnyc View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I was introduced to the Highlanders Series by a Co-Worker of mine. At first I was a little skeptical due to there is an age difference and when she had told me about the books I thought they were not going to be anything I would be interested in. She was persistent in having me read these books as far as bringing the all to me to borrow and read. I read the first book and I could not put it down! The story line, the way the story is written and the people in the book. It kept me on my toes as I read it and I was surprise with everything in the book! It has been one of the best books I have read in this year! I am now on to the third book 'To Tame A Highland Warrior' and I look forward to the story! The first two books did not let me down. And I'm sure that the rest won't either!
    Welcome to the Moning Clan! You will definitely NOT be let down in any way. The Highlanders only get better and better. My favorite is Cian from Spell of the Highlander. Each Highlander has his own special qualities that pierce your heart and curl up all warm and cozy inside it.

Enjoy reading them all!

+ Reply to Thread