> > >
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dani & Ryodan...

Caroline

Default Dani and.... Ryodan??!!

OK, so didn't it rather seem that the possibility of a romance between Dani and Ryodan was set up during that scene @ Chester's? At first I thought - ack, he's way too old - but perhaps, like Barrons, he doesn't age/is immortal/is cursed... whatever. So at some point they will be the proper age for one another? I believe Karen mentioned that future books could be about Ryodan... anyway, food for thought!

Caro, that's what I thought, too! Future book---hee hee.

I thought the same thing! PLANT! But then Im not too happy with Ryondan anymore, so Im not sure how I feel about it LOL! I sort of hope now that it was a plant to detour from Dani and V'Lane (since V'Lane said he understood Adam).

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

For one...she is too young for ANY of them at the moment.

2...She can match his speed. The nine whatever-they-ares can stop her when she is in superspeed mode. And Ry is highly fascinated. Barrons showed respect towards her. I think it might just happen.

Anything to detour the V'lane is going to take her virginity notion in her head. *grinds teeth again*

2011 Ireland Coordinator Debbie_D's Avatar

Yep! My thoughts exactly! Dani & Ry!
    -Dageus
    "Seduction begins with the promise of touch, not touch itself. The deliberate withholding of it until the moment is exquisitely right. I've been known to devote days to heightening the tension to the perfect pitch. To seduce a woman using just one thing? My mouth, I confess, for selfish reasons. I adore slow, hungry kisses, trailing them over every inch of her body. Where sex with me can sometimes be demanding, my tongue is always gentle. Relentless, but gentle."

~Viking Princess Originals~
    Moning Maniac #69
    Don't blame me... Jenn started it and Vic's the instigator

Mistress of the Pink Whip QueenBoadica's Avatar

See, I was thinking next series would be Dani/Christian/Ryodan love triangle, to replace the Mac/Barrons/V'lane one...let's say, 5-7 years in the future? Just a hunch, but authors often give you a taste of the future series before the end of the last one...and we know Karen likes to torture us.

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.~Blaise Pascal Pensées
    My Blog: http://queenboadica.blogspot.com/

Maniac

Ry did say time would remedy that. so, yeah not now..later when it makes sense.

I like it when she is a bit older! She is going to be one dangerous woman and who better to tame a dangerous woman or attempt it anyway.
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

2011 Ireland Coordinator Debbie_D's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryle View Post
    I like it when she is a bit older! She is going to be one dangerous woman and who better to tame a dangerous woman or attempt it anyway.

Well if this is a possibility for a future book that takes place several years in the future.....then Ryodan didn't die on that cliff. I can get on board for that.
    Wrinkledogs
    Books are my crack!