+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Tall Dark and Mysterious

Hybrid View

Damn It's Good to be Me! Chella's Avatar

Wink The Tall Dark and Mysterious

It doesn't seem that anyone really goes for the tall and dark like I do. I'm dark so I tend to stay with the dark (like the pic of Sandor I put up ). So here are 2 random ones I found on a model website. I would love to run into them a dark alley or hell anywhere for that matter! The first is Farzan Athari and the second is Farzin Tavakoli (love the bondage)!
    Attached Images

Sure we do!
    Everyone here loves tall and dark.

Thanks for the eye candy!
    The second one has gorgeous eyes.
    The last guy has nice eyes too. I imagine that's what "tiger" eyes look like, an amber color.

What do you mean you like the bondage picture? remember you Mom is sick and doesn't need to read that!!!!!! Just kidding, I know you're a perv!! The last guy ain't bad at all!!!! The eyes in the second one are real nice. You know I like tall, dark, green (or light) eyes, and handsome.

Umm...I ONLY like the Tall and Darks! Blonds just don't ever do it for me. Thanks for the pics. Very sexy!
    ~Amanda~

"He made me love him without looking at me." ~Jane Eyre

Debbie H

Yup, blondes don't do a thing for me either. The tall, dark, hunky, long haired ones make me whiplash everytime! Thanks for sharing. I love the bondage one, too.

Love that last one........definitely sexy, bedroom eyes!

Siggy by Viking Princess

Proud Member of SSMKA & MMNKBD & BDB Maidens
    Moning Maniac #74

Damn It's Good to be Me! Chella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeant View Post
    What do you mean you like the bondage picture? remember you Mom is sick and doesn't need to read that!!!!!! Just kidding, I know you're a perv!! The last guy ain't bad at all!!!! The eyes in the second one are real nice. You know I like tall, dark, green (or light) eyes, and handsome.
    True mostly but ya dont like Sandor..... He's a sweety though ya just have to know him and he's really really easy on the eyes and he has yellow/green eyes. I dont mind white white, as I call white ppl aka my niece who are white and just dont tan, men but I love a man with color and I finally found someone with my goldish skin color! Now if I could only find a few more....

Maniac

Yup, I too like them tall and dark...but wouldn't you know... sometimes you say something like that, you discover that Faith has a definite sense of irony...

I've said in the past that blond guys don't do anything for me.
    I've also said I hate all truck drivers (seriously, have you ever been boxed in between four big trucks when you're driving a very small Dodge Colt???)...

What happened?

I married a blond truck driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanthea View Post
    Yup, I too like them tall and dark...but wouldn't you know... sometimes you say something like that, you discover that Faith has a definite sense of irony...

I've said in the past that blond guys don't do anything for me.
    I've also said I hate all truck drivers (seriously, have you ever been boxed in between four big trucks when you're driving a very small Dodge Colt???)...

What happened?

I married a blond truck driver.
    Yeah, Fate has a way of playing with us like that! I always said I like TDH, and the only guy I dated that fit into that category turned out to be a jerk, I ended up dating more tall guys with blond or light-brown hair, all of them charismatic and cutting edge types, and finally married a guy that is short (still taller than me at least!) with light-brown hair that he now shaves off completely, who is quiet and conservative. And I wouldn't trade him for all of the others put together!

Dear Lord....not like tall and dark? That's just about the only thing that gets my little pulse pitter pattering. Blondes I can give or take. But TDH makes me mush. I like the bondage guy as well. There is just something about moody black and white.

+ Reply to Thread