+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Eagle has landed...

Default The Eagle has landed...

I meant to get on this morning to say goodbye but my dang internet was down! Do you know how painful that was for me, LOL. Then the plan was for me to sign on at the airport in Atlanta but I had no time, I had to eat, after all, LOL. Hush Nes! But now I'm in Dallas and Su has just landed so when she gets here we're off to meet Gennita Low (author extraordinare, and I don't say that just because she mentioned me in her last book, LOL) and I also have plans to meet with Emma Holly, fabulous author (again, I don't say that just because she mentioned me in one of her books, sure I'll sign autographs) and I know I'll be hanging with Pamela Clare (look for Su and Leiha in her next book LOL) as well as hundreds of other authors. OK, I won't be hanging out with hundreds of other authors but I'll be gawking at them!

I will pop in when I can but it may not be too often. It's not everyday one finds themselves surrounded by the best in the business. Of course, I work with th best of the best. Yes, I know how lucky I am.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Leiha I hope that you have a good time. Although you could have taken me with you. I guess i will forgive you. If you really want to make me happy you will send me a t-shirt or something. LOL Have fun and don't get into any trouble.

Glad to hear you got there safe and sound - I bet you're going to have an awesome time, enjoy it for all of us who can't go - maybe I'll get there one day
    Melonie Johnson
    Think. Write. Be.

Debbie H

Got your luggage? Pamela Clare's luggage didn't make it with her, but it made it to her room last night! Have fun and get some pics of PC for me in her dresses, ok?

Glad you made it there safely. Have a wonderful time and be as naughty as we know you'll be!

Priya! ;-) claudia celestial girl's Avatar

Default please oh please oh please!!!

Please tell us what it is like! Please take pictures! We are living through you, I hope you know that. Log on as often as you can and give us the blow-by-blow reports. You don't know how many of us wish we were there!

Proud member of Lore Ladies, Lallybroch Lassies, BDB Maidens, and The Zone

Leiha, enjoy!! And remember, everything in Texas is bigger and better, so be sure to check out any cover models you might see!!!
    Have fun - and I knew I was star struck!! You're a celebrity hanging with all those famous people!!

Leiha, have a blast for us.. And take tons, and tons of pictures

Original by Viking Princess
    Once in awhile,
    Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
    Love gives us a fairy tale.
    ~Author Unknown

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF RESEARCH!

Hey chick! Good to hear ya made it to that "whole 'nother country" in one piece! I'm so WHHHHHHHHHHHHINY I'm missing it this year! Say hi to Pam, Emma, Gennita and especially Sister Mary Bernadette for me!

Arrrrgh.... I'm so jelous, but alas, can't travel 23 from a marathon!

Hey if you see anything uber-cool in the goody room, snag one for me?

Is Jen sneaking you into the HQ party?

OK, I'll call you with the rest of the questions... hehehe

OK, one more thing... remember this?

Sister Mary Bernadette misses her Sister Mary Katherine TERRIBLY and wishes she were here. In vodka we trust.

Hi all, we're in our room getting ready to go back out. We couldn't get ahold of our roommate when we got in so we stored our bags and headed out in the search for food and drinks. We went to the West End area of Dallas which is not too far away and had some drinks and food at RJs mexican and then came back for drinks at the bar with Gennita Low, CJ Barry/Samantha Graves and were shortly joined by Emma Holly and Pamela Clare. Now they went off for their business dinners and here we are trying to figure out where we want to drink and eat (sense a pattern?) before we meet up for more drinks. So far so good. Don't worry, pics were taken.

Claudia, since we're not writers we're not actually attending any of the conferences or meeting with publishers or editors like the authors are. That's why we can spend our time thinking about what we're going to eat next.

Lina, I so wish you were here! I got a copy of the first chapter of Prince Pahndir's book for you.

+ Reply to Thread