> > >
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Desk Scene

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

Default The Desk Scene

Easily the hottest moment of male domination ever created on the face of the planet Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    After reading the book we just endured in the Guess the Book thread, I rest my case. The desk scene is way hotter than most people could ever dream of writing, and doesn't require odd scenarios, props, or aliens to get that way! LOL
    LMAO I totally agree with you there. This scene was way Hotter I take this scene any day.

Too bad I don't own any ebooks. I might copy the scene from my book, print it out so I can carry it with me wherever I go...

The advantage of Kindle books--I always have that one with me, no matter where I go; iPhone, iPad, or Kindle, it's never more than a few seconds away! LMAO

I'll never know if it was because I read Spell first, or if it's just that much better, but the desk scene blows EVERYTHING in Dark out of the water. There's no comparison at all.

(Sorry, Dageus, but it's the truth, even if I love you best!) and the only equivalent in BDB is V with the sink, just sayin. Drop the Brothers and go read Immortal and Spell.

I remember reading the desk scene for the first time and being absolutely, utterly stunned. I still don't know how Dageus won me over after that, because at that moment I was certain I would be one of Cian's lusty lasses for life.

Of course, the week before I had been a Barrons' babe...
    Well, he may end up winning me over from Dageus. It's been YEARS since I've been able to look at a bathroom sink as just someplace to wash your hands. And omg, I'm so going to listen to the audio book. I can only imagine Phil reading me a scene even hotter than V's sink scene.

Excuse me, but this sink thing sounds nice - which book is "BDB"?

Quote Originally Posted by Keltar Lass View Post
    Excuse me, but this sink thing sounds nice - which book is "BDB"?
    Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward. That particular scene is in book 5, Lover Unbound. I recommend starting from the beginning though (LOL...at first I typed "begging" instead of beginning...Freudian slip...).

Oh, didn't know this Black Dagger has sex scenes but in THAT case I might give the series a try (from the begg...inning of course )

Quote Originally Posted by thevikingsgirl View Post
    Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward. That particular scene is in book 5, Lover Unbound. I recommend starting from the beginning though (LOL...at first I typed "begging" instead of beginning...Freudian slip...).

Oh yeah. It definitely has sex scenes.

Why didn't anyone ever tell me???

(Probably because before I started reading the HL series I truly hated books with explicited sex scenes... I think there's no need to explain why I now like them )

I always liked sex scenes but it was the BDB books that made me REALLY like them. As in, choose books based on them. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KJTVH View Post
    Good point! Karen's Highlanders should be required reading for guys when they're still young enough to be influenced.
    AMEN!!!! I 100% agree!!!!