> > >
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: The Desk Scene

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

Default The Desk Scene

Easily the hottest moment of male domination ever created on the face of the planet Earth.

Maniac

The desk scene is very hot! I recently got the Kindle, and I've been reading on the subway and am running into a few issues. First, I can't stop grinning when I read. Second, there is ALWAYS someone hovering over and trying to see what i'm reading, which is very rude. Then sometimes it gets so intense I have to stop reading and just breathe and calm down! hahahaha....whew.

Also, yesterday my kindle was on my desk at work, and my manager (who's a guy) came over and gushes over it. Guys and gadgets...Anyway, he wanted to see how it works, and he turned it on! I think I left off at some steamy scene because he was like "She turns and does...WHAT?!?!...AND HE'S SPOONING HER...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU READING?!?!" I looked at him and told him I'm reading urban fantasy. :D I was totally red in the face but trying to keep it cool.

Quote Originally Posted by casadelun View Post
    The desk scene is very hot! I recently got the Kindle, and I've been reading on the subway and am running into a few issues. First, I can't stop grinning when I read. Second, there is ALWAYS someone hovering over and trying to see what i'm reading, which is very rude. Then sometimes it gets so intense I have to stop reading and just breathe and calm down! hahahaha....whew.

Also, yesterday my kindle was on my desk at work, and my manager (who's a guy) came over and gushes over it. Guys and gadgets...Anyway, he wanted to see how it works, and he turned it on! I think I left off at some steamy scene because he was like "She turns and does...WHAT?!?!...AND HE'S SPOONING HER...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU READING?!?!" I looked at him and told him I'm reading urban fantasy. :D I was totally red in the face but trying to keep it cool.
    LOL should have recomended that he read the whole story himself...lolll I got my nephew to read the fever series and he loves it. Now i need to get him to read the Highlander series. He says he likes KMM's writings but could use more discriptions of the girls then what we get of the guys...lmao!

Somewhere in the mist o' time
    a Fever rages in a Highlander "mine"~~
    Dual breath in a Druid born
    An Immortal lad of a Keltar lore~~
    Souls of the present meet the soul of past
    No canceling out of the sexy extra large Keltar lad~~
    Two of his kind, one stays behind
    in the past and in a present kin~~
    I'm trying to find A missing Keltar "Mine"
    Oh Dageus wherefor are though my friend?

Is the desk scene in question their first time? If so, sorry but it doesn't compare to V and the bathroom sink. hot, but not THAT hot.

Quote Originally Posted by DoberDawn View Post
    Yeah... this guy throwin down and dominating me??? So is NOT gonna work.
    OMG!!!! I got tears LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please give me a Cian anyday

Time is the coin of your life.
    It is the only coin you have,
    and only you can determine how it will be spent,
    Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you- Carl Sandburg

Just re-re-re-read the scene (which is permanently dog-eared in my book)..it never loses its heat!

Thumbs up Saran Wrap

I'm on my third read of Spell as of lastnight... I have yet to get to the desk scene, but when I came across this highlight, I couldn't stop alternating between laughing out loud and thinking dirty:

"Usually even the most intractable of bad dreams needed only a tiny nudge.
    Nudge she would. With this fantasy man? Happily. Blissfully, even. She slid her palms up that perfect, powerful back, gliding over the ridges of muscle.
    Fisted her hands in all that magnificent dark hair. Rubbed up against him, molding herself like Suran Wrap to his muscular, deliciously tight ass.
    And licked him."

I know I know. This isn't even close to the desk scene. NOTHING compares to the desk scene. But this scene just cracks me up and I wanted to bring it up.

That desk scene though... I too made the mistake of reading that part at work... Was frustrated and pissy all day until I got home. My poor husband didn't know what hit him until the storm had passed. But at least he was left happy...

I let my best friend read that book and when she got to that part she told me that I was not getting my book back.
    “The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking….the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker.”-Albert Einstein

Maniac

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Clearly the most fabulous scene. Especially when he Declares......"MINE"

Quote Originally Posted by Marranda View Post
    I'm on my third read of Spell as of lastnight... I have yet to get to the desk scene, but when I came across this highlight, I couldn't stop alternating between laughing out loud and thinking dirty:

"Usually even the most intractable of bad dreams needed only a tiny nudge.
    Nudge she would. With this fantasy man? Happily. Blissfully, even. She slid her palms up that perfect, powerful back, gliding over the ridges of muscle.
    Fisted her hands in all that magnificent dark hair. Rubbed up against him, molding herself like Suran Wrap to his muscular, deliciously tight ass.
    And licked him."

I know I know. This isn't even close to the desk scene. NOTHING compares to the desk scene. But this scene just cracks me up and I wanted to bring it up.

That desk scene though... I too made the mistake of reading that part at work... Was frustrated and pissy all day until I got home. My poor husband didn't know what hit him until the storm had passed. But at least he was left happy...
    LOL--one of my best friends read it on the train while commuting. I'd warned her...but well, timing is what it is! I can't imagine reading that scene in public.

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real
    than people with bodies and heartbeats."

--Richard Bach, Illusions

While I was reading this book, my mother started to pick it up and read while I was at work. Well one day she calls me at work to tell me that this was the hottest thing she ever read, even better than Nora Roberts. LOL. Now my mom is hooked on the Highlander and Fever books too. I just turn red in the face when my mom is talking the books. Well the other day she tells me, I know why you want to visit Dublin and the Higlands of Scotland. She has decided to add to my savings account so I can actually make the trip next summer. I love my Mom! She is really my best friend.