+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Question from Old Board

Default Question from Old Board

Okay so our lovely Claudia posted this question on the old discussion board, I for one would love to see what some of your answers are.

QUESTION:

What kind of death would you choose. Death by Shade quick and non corrupt You would still be morally good or Death by Sex with fae even though it would drive you totally mad and out of your mind.

(Claudia if you can reword it better go for it, I for one loved your question and the answers you got on the old board.)

MY ANSWER:

Since DH is gone for a few months I have contemplated this question again in my mind and I would have to say Death by Sex Fae. I might go crazy but I would sure have the most mind blowing sex before I was insane.
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

Wink

I would have to say death-by-sex fae. I've already been told I'm "out of my mind" so I might as well have the MIND BLOWING SEX!!!

My dear, have you ever heard the saying:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and tired... and shouting "WOO HOO what a ride !!"

That said... V'lain baby, bring it on!

Priya! ;-) claudia celestial girl's Avatar

Hmm **this is a bit of a spoiler** I'll try to phrase it right.

I think the question was this:

Mac indicated that if she had to choose between death by Shade or death by sex with a Fae, it would be death by Shade. If you were faced with Mac's choice, which would you choose?

I was just poking around to see what people thought, so that I could understand Mac's reaction to V'Lane a bit more. I wrote something in the V'Lane Thread about V'lane vs Adam. I think now, after contemplating it a while, that V'Lane uses his powers to make a woman want him, taking away her choice. While Adam uses his seductive abilities, leaving the choice with the woman. Adam has a lot of confidence in his abilities! V'Lane's way, however, would reduce the woman to nothing more than a toy, a marionette - which is not very sexy, if you think about it. I think this is why Mac thought she'd prefer to die at the hands of a Shade rather than submit to the compulsive (whatever that spell name is) and die. Sooooo. The question is still out there ... If you were to be used by a sexy Fae and die, would you do it? Especially if the choice was dying anyway at the hands of a Shade. What do you think? Mac feels like V'Lane is a rapist. Is she right? Is someone who has that ability really just a rapist? Would you 'enjoy' those few great moments with your rapist??
    Last edited by claudia celestial girl; 07-12-2007 at 11:40 PM. Reason: trying to get the wording right.

Proud member of Lore Ladies, Lallybroch Lassies, BDB Maidens, and The Zone

Quote Originally Posted by KMM Fan#1 View Post
    My dear, have you ever heard the saying:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and tired... and shouting "WOO HOO what a ride !!"

That said... V'lain baby, bring it on!
    uh, yeah... what she said... oh, yeah... definitely

Why go out sucked dry when you could go out... uh... sucked dry?!

Quote Originally Posted by BevL(QB) View Post
    uh, yeah... what she said... oh, yeah... definitely

Why go out sucked dry when you could go out... uh... sucked dry?!
    Not sure which way I would prefer - but love your question!
    A Viking Princess creation
    Founding Trinity of the Highland Honey Club
    "Oh great woman of wonder, wearer of the overflowing bodice and blue underwear, please bless us with your presence!"
    Maniac Member #28

Quote Originally Posted by melissa View Post
    Not sure which way I would prefer - but love your question!
    I'll have one of these myself with a 'Slow Comfortable Screw' , STRAIGHT UP if you don't mind...p.s. this IS an alcohlic beverage ! I didn't think a Virgin Bloody Mary would fit...

Wink Death by

Sex Fae all the way baby! I agree, I'd rather peak time and again than shrivel up into paper thin ashes once...

As someone from the TV show Top Gear once said,

"I'd like to go through the Pearly Gates in a Sweddish sportscar*, backwards, in a ball of fire, broke through the Gate, gets out, and shouts 'Alright I'm here! Where are the girls?'."

*They were talking about the Koenigsegg CCX, a really fast Sweddish sportscar with awful handling.

And I agree with everything they said.

Well, if I had to die anyway, I'd choose the fae sex! Better to die looking in a gorgeous face while f****** than looking on a ugly shade while sucking

+ Reply to Thread