View Poll Results: M oning M aniac P rotection S ervice V olunteer logo poll : Which will it be?!

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Castle # 1

    9 10.34%
  • Castle # 2

    20 22.99%
  • Castle # 3

    2 2.30%
  • Castle # 4

    22 25.29%
  • Castle # 5

    23 26.44%
  • Castle # 6 or

    10 11.49%
  • None of the above :0]

    1 1.15%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 86

Thread: MMPSV logo Poll : Which will it be?!

  1. #1
    Queen of Peaches *Jo*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts =0]
    Posts
    8,904

    Cool MMPSV logo Poll : Which will it be?!

    We need a siggie, though I am not all that computer savvy not *ass*hamed to admit it not knowing just how I will accomplish that task yet ~
    please vote for ONE ONLY as our homebase dwelling.
    May the best castle win!
    (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)
    Yup, 1 - 6...You get to choose.

  2. #2
    To curious 4 my own good! Crazy_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    NO. 2 for me!




  3. #3
    Queen of Peaches *Jo*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts =0]
    Posts
    8,904

    Cool

    LOL....
    But...but...but...
    I am supposed to finish the poll options first. ROTFLMAO.
    Okay...NOW VOTE.

  4. #4
    PessimisticallyOptimistic bluedragonfly81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    York, PA
    Posts
    3,224

    Default

    They are all gorgeous, but I love number 2!
    My reaction to Dageus...Swoon


    Thanks, Vic!!! xoxo
    Yum Yum #3

    my blog


    Have you heard the Moning Clan Podcast? Listen here!!!

  5. #5
    Macho Maniac Jill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    conspiring with Darroc!
    Posts
    6,195

    Default

    Number 5 because I like the loch.

    This lovely siggy of His Hotness (who is Mac's friend, btw....)
    was created by the verra talented Viking Princess!
    *blog*

  6. #6
    MMPS Magi SummerRses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Gosh, they are all nice! (Nice job!)

    But I guess if I had to pick, I'd vote for #2, #4, and #6. (Can we vote for more than one? ...aw, come on now, I've eliminated half of them.)

    ~Designed by DoberDawn~ ~ Designed by Mia~

  7. #7
    Queen of Peaches *Jo*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts =0]
    Posts
    8,904

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerRses View Post
    Gosh, they are all nice! (Nice job!)

    But I guess if I had to pick, I'd vote for #2, #4, and #6. (Can we vote for more than one? ...aw, come on now, I've eliminated half of them.)

    I knew that would be a big problem so....the vote is
    1 only.
    Heck, I would have picked them all myself especially IF it was full of male kilted highlanders in residence 24/7.

  8. #8
    Moning Maniac Mystic Magi PuggyJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    College Station, Tx
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerRses View Post
    Gosh, they are all nice! (Nice job!)

    But I guess if I had to pick, I'd vote for #2, #4, and #6. (Can we vote for more than one? ...aw, come on now, I've eliminated half of them.)
    The runner up will be our international HQ. So no worries.

  9. #9
    Feather Saturnwitch SusieQ Court Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    797

    Default

    THANK YOU JO!
    Your poll is perfect and you have done a wonderful!
    I am very proud of the way we are all coming together to support our Grand Lady! Now I am not choosing the Castle for our Head Quarters. It is entirely up to you and our other 2 commanders. I am taking the one that didn't get put up as the Top Secret Hide Out for Karen when she has to be secreted away for reasons of upmost importance! Good luck! SusieQ
    [/CENTER]

  10. #10
    MMPS Magi SummerRses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Jo* View Post

    I knew that would be a big problem so....the vote is
    1 only.
    Heck, I would have picked them all myself especially IF it was full of male kilted highlanders in residence 24/7.
    Okay, okay ...only 1 (mmm ...which one? which one?)

    I'm think I'm going to vote for #6. Sunlight, castle towers, what seems like a lake in the back on the right, mountains surrounding it.

    But I really still like #2 and #4.


    Quote Originally Posted by PuggyJo View Post
    The runner up will be our international HQ. So no worries.
    Okay, that makes me feel better! Another castle will be picked.

    Quote Originally Posted by SusieQ Court Jester View Post
    THANK YOU JO!
    Your poll is perfect and you have done a wonderful!
    I am very proud of the way we are all coming together to support our Grand Lady! Now I am not choosing the Castle for our Head Quarters. It is entirely up to you and our other 2 commanders. I am taking the one that didn't get put up as the Top Secret Hide Out for Karen when she has to be secreted away for reasons of upmost importance! Good luck! SusieQ
    [/CENTER]
    Oh, good ...another castle! a secret hideout!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts