+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Please Help!

Default Please Help!

Okay...long story ; my future DH's parents hate me and keep threatening to kick him out for dating me....sooo we've been using his dorm phone to talk because he's on a family plan with his parents, so they can see who he talks to on his cell phone. That was working fine...except this semester, he lost his scholarships (he goes/went to an expensive private university), so he had to withdraw..so now, we have no way to talk without his parents finding out. I've had some problems with my cell phone number getting out to all kinds of crazy people, so when my contract is up in December I was gonna get a new number anyway....the issue now is that he just got HIS number changed, and we had decided that I didn't need it since he was at school....only now he's not. So...my question is, how do we exchange phone numbers without his parents finding out who I am. Mind you, they've been known to hack his email and facebook accounts as well. HELP!! We're just trying to make it through these last two years of school without his parents disowning him, so they'll pay for his school....cuz I'M already paying for MINE and we don't want to be paying back two people's college loans, lol...seriously...it's either laugh or cry at this point. Someone please help me!

to know me is to love me MeShelle's Avatar

When you call , call private, like block your number and it wont show up in the bill, it will either say incoming call or unknown...and good luck

Or have him use a code name when he puts you in his phone address book.

Original by Viking Princess
    Once in awhile,
    Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
    Love gives us a fairy tale.
    ~Author Unknown

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF RESEARCH!

We tried that....it will come up "private" or "unknown" ON HIS PHONE, but if you look up the call logs online, it shows the number. I had a friend who has the same carrier check for me, lol.

I'm leaning towards just calling his HOUSE with my number blocked, but his mom doesn't work, and his father is semi-retired, so it's really hit or miss whether she or his dad will answer the phone or if he will be able to get to it faster.

Perhaps a fake facebook account. Set it up as someone else.

to know me is to love me MeShelle's Avatar

Im thinking if things are that bad, change your number and have him say its another friend...other than that i think your stuck sweety

I agree with Meshelle, about being stuck

miss amy-

That's the plan....but first, we have to figure out a way to exchange numbers in the first place, lol...I luckily caught him home alone last night and we said we'd use the name we chose for our first daughter as my code name and I'd be "a friend from his job at school," which would explain why he's just now getting that number...but before he could give me his number, his parents came home, so we had to hang up really fast.....if hate didn't take up so much energy, I'd totally hate his parents.

This may be something you've already tried, but is there any way one of his friends could give you his number? Or have one of your friends call him pretending to be one of his friends if his parents answer the phone?

this is bugging me.. May I ask Amber why his parents don't like you.. I mean sneaking around to me sounds like being in high school.. I know his parents are paying for school but I don't know. I think the whol sneaking thing has to go.. Sorry if I sound rude or mad..

+ Reply to Thread