+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chapter 11 The Lady Lies is up!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Marie View Post
    OOOOHHH!!! Thank you! Thank you!!! It was fantastic!!! Can't wait for Chapter 12!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! I love this story and as others have said, I thank your sister for saving it. I LOVE IT!!!! Need more.........can't wait to read when Rafe and the Marquis finally "meet"........ Please tell me it is soon............ Thank you for posting more of it but could you maybe post more real soon??

Maniac

Hey Karen! Thanks for chapter 11... now waiting for chapter 12!!!! I just had a thought... what do you think would happen if Rafe and the Marquis were somehow transplanted in time and had to interact with Mac & company? I think that Barrons and the Marquis would get along... wait, just had another thought! Barrons has been around for quite some time, who's to say they haven't met in the past! LOL! As for Rafe... I think she and Mac would get along great, but I'd worry about her meeting Dani... she might egg her on too much! Heheheh! Love it!

Maniac

Hi. I've been following The Lady Lies and checking back periodically to watch for more chapters. I couldn't find any of the chapters in the blog today. Have they been moved somewhere else? I hope they're not gone! They have been a good distraction from thinking about how much I want to see what happens in ShadowFever.

It was announced in the newsletter yesterady that The Lady Lies has been moved to here

Quote Originally Posted by -^-Lin-^- View Post
    It was announced in the newsletter yesterady that The Lady Lies has been moved to here
    lol, thank you! I kept clicking her blogspot link and was completely confused by what I was reading there and the replies that were being added here

+ Reply to Thread