> > >
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 11 The Lady Lies is up!

Default Chapter 11 The Lady Lies is up!

Last edited by Leiha; 11-07-2009 at 01:58 PM.

im loving this book! plz put the nxt chapter on fast i cant wait to find out wat happens with rafe. i love the marquis!! totally hot!

thanks DoberDawn!

lover of all the highlanders and all non human men!

wow.... such a twist.... and the dark marquis ...will he have the last laugh!? he he.... yay!

shameless hussy maniac ScotIrishlass's Avatar

Please post more chapters, ASAP!
    YOU THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, I'M IN LOVE WITH A FICTIONAL CHARACTER

Maniac

Default Thanks so much for posting this chapter so soon!!!!!

I am really enjoying reading this book, so please keep putting out new chapters frequently!!!!

I can't wait to see what takes place next!

Maniac

Default Send thanks to your sister!

Hi Karen,

I sent a similar message to the "Ask Karen" section, so it wasn't printed.

Many thanks to your sister for saving a copy of this manuscript!! What would we do without pesty sisters? In this case she did your fans a tremendous service and I think she deserves an extra special Christmas present this year. I'm enjoying the story immensely, even if it is SOME of the unflattering things you keep saying about it. Whatever it's faults may be the characters are fabulous!

Thanks so much for keeping us entertained while we wait for the conclusion of Mac's story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    Hi Karen,
    I sent a similar message to the "Ask Karen" section, so it wasn't printed.
    your message is there
    http://www.karenmoning.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21448

Thank you Karen!!! Goodness, I can not get enough of this story!! I was supposed to leave for work 10 mins ago, but could not bear to tear myself away from Rafe's story. I LOVE IT!!

You're the BEST Shannon!!!!

Lota

OMG!!! I want more, more, more!! When are we getting more chapters, I'm trying really hard not to be greedy here but could we get at least two at the same time, LOL. I love this story! I'm suppose to be studying, writing an essay but I'm waiting for my Muse to come, naturally I log on here , and got distracted with Chapter 11....Did I said I want moreeeeeeee, lol.

Karen , you are the best!! How do you come up with these stories are a mistery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lota View Post
    OMG!!! I want more, more, more!! When are we getting more chapters, I'm trying really hard not to be greedy here but could we get at least two at the same time, LOL. I love this story! I'm suppose to be studying, writing an essay but I'm waiting for my Muse to come, naturally I log on here , and got distracted with Chapter 11....Did I said I want moreeeeeeee, lol.

Karen , you are the best!! How do you come up with these stories are a mistery to me.
    LOL! same here. I am suppose to write up several essays, can't concentrate so I decide to peak on the website. And there's Chapter 11. I love this story, thanks Karen so much for posting. May we have some more, please??

Lota

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyz View Post
    LOL! same here. I am suppose to write up several essays, can't concentrate so I decide to peak on the website. And there's Chapter 11. I love this story, thanks Karen so much for posting. May we have some more, please??
    Because of my "well enjoyed" distraction with The Lady Lies, I went to sleep at 2am writing my essay, and I had to get up at 6:30am for work!! But it doesn't matter, as long as we get another chapter TODAYYYYY!!!! lol... "No pain no gain", lol