+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: "If he lets you buy his undies, YOU'RE THE ONE?!"

Feather Saturnwitch SusieQ Court Jester's Avatar

This is great Jo, I so totally agree with the article on the age thing, but my son's don't period let me by anything anymore much less the underwear. Unless it is the really funny boxers they tend to wear above the waist line. They don't mind those! As for the hubby, he would wear them til they were religious. Very HOLY! I have to snag them when seen and pitch them in the garbage. When he complains he has none then I buy them. Or to be really mean. I buy them then though everyone he owns in the garbage right in front of his eyes! Plates I tell you his eyes get the size of plates. Same with holy socks! MEN!!!!!! THANKS JO FOR THE POST!

No rest for the wicked sgttibbs's Avatar

My husband doesn't buy his own clothes I do!! He's a jeans and t-shirt guy so it's easy to pick for him. Our first Christmas I bought him clothes and jean that he had never tried on before. He loved them and hasn't worn another brand since. The only thing my husband buys is gas for his car.
    If you can't be a poet, be the poem ~ David Carradine

~The trouble with life is there is no background music. ~

http://keepingahealthylevelofinsanity.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JamiSings View Post
    I don't know about that. I mean, without the underwear to protect him, what if he catches it in the zipper?
    LOL, I had an ex boyfriend that went commando sometimes (not all of the time, he liked his Hanes briefs, too) -- trust me, he was always very aware of zippers, maybe that's why he preferred buttons!

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAnOOP View Post
    Oh no, what does it mean if your bf is die hard camando?? Will I never get a ring?? *le sniff*
    My husband goes commando most of the time. Only wears briefs when he works out. Says it 'keeps the boys in check'.

He's 6'5'' and has never gotten himself caught on the zipper.

No rest for the wicked sgttibbs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DeeS View Post
    Says it 'keeps the boys in check'.
    When I first met my husband he wore briefs only when he played softball, for the same reason. Imagine running with boxers he would tell me. But I hated those briefs. Thank goodness I got rid of them. LOL

Boxer/briefs. They fit tighter, but are nicer to look at than the briefs.

Someone please take all tighty-whiteys out and burn them.

Am I the only woman in the world who thinks men in underwear - even tighty whiteies - look sexier then men whom are going commando?
    ~Jami~
    www.jamisings.com
    If given a choice between the love of a man and music, music would win every time, for music is my one true love.

First Aid provider & entertainer in the MMPS.

Quote Originally Posted by JamiSings View Post
    Am I the only woman in the world who thinks men in underwear - even tighty whiteies - look sexier then men whom are going commando?
    Not at all. I love the way my BF looks in his. But he wears the boxer/briefs

Feather Saturnwitch SusieQ Court Jester's Avatar

I personally like the dark boxer briefs my hubby use to wear. But he says they ride up his legs. Like granny panties do ours. I love to wear his older pairs when I sleep. They are so comfy. Not the boxers oops sorry his haines colored briefs with the thick seams. As for tightie whities, everyguy should have at least one pair. And draw something on the front panel like a tongue or a smilie face, or a all welcome here sign, or a the line forms here with a red x on it, or a ok ok ok ok you guys use your own imaginations ok. I gotta go to the store and get 3 packs of the white ones and make stuff on them for him for christmas! hehehehehehe
    Rated PG something, not eye candy,

+ Reply to Thread