+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Zoo...

Default The Zoo...

This is our Current Zoo...

1) We have my horse... Hott Stuff a 6 yr old Thoroughbred and my new "princess"... I call her Vesta (After the Roman Goddess of Fire)

2) My husband's horse Two Eyed Erika aka "Caddy" (seen here playing in the surf at Point Reyes, CA... don't worry, I photoshopped out the people, she wasn't actually loose on the beach LOL). She is a 12 yr old Quarter horse Mare.

3) Bart's Mouse aka "Mouse" is our Black and White rescued Greyhound (14 yrs old)! She is amazing and is always the attention-getter on walks. Amos is our Bagel... we rescued our Bassett Hound-Beagle from the pound for my son who is Autistic and so Miss Mouse would have a companion.

4) This is Bold (Orange) and Italics (Grey Calico). They are the newest additions to our Furry Family! They are about 7 weeks in the photo and only 4 months old now:)

5) Our Slim. Rescued as a 6 week old kitten... we found him in a horse stall, starved to death... a blood transfusion and $250 later we owned Mr Personality. No, we only give our cats baths in the kitchen sink... Slim thought it might be fun to check out the washing machine! :)
    Attached Images
    In my opinion, a horse is the animal to have. Eleven-hundred pounds of raw muscle, power, grace, and sweat between your legs - it's something you just can't get from a pet hamster.

Bold and Italics are adorable. I just want to put them in my pocket! :c)
    Kat
    Proud Member of the SSMKA, GBOCL & A.M.A.D.A.N.

Keepin' the board alive, one post at a time.

Deus nobiscum quis contra Conoga's Avatar

each one is beautiful!! i love the one with the surf :D i wish i could take my ponies to the beach lol

also love your quote

Those cats are so pretty, and I'm glad you were able to rescue Slim.

Maniac

Default Greyhound

Your greyhound is lovely. We rescued one about 8 yrs ago and from the moment we got her she was the love of my life. Sadly about 2yrs ago she passed away due to cancer, and unfortunately due to all the other animals I've got/rescued I havent been able to get another one just yet, but we will in the future.

Deus nobiscum quis contra Conoga's Avatar

i have been wanting to rescue a hound.... but thats one breed i have absolutely no experience with other than what i've read. and that is basically "they love to run!!"
    .....i have seen a few at the shelters in town though. maybe one day i'll be in the right place at the right time.

Maniac

You did a great job photoshopping, there is only a tiny repeat section in the waves, wouldnt have noticed at all had you not said anything. The horse is beautiful the cats n dogs are so cute.

+ Reply to Thread