+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: DarkFever Mysteries

Quote Originally Posted by moon_beam26 View Post
    I just finished rereading DarkFever. It was only my second time reading it and I didnt search any other posts or threads to see if any of the things I noticed were discussed but as I've read through others I haven't noticed any mentioned. My apologies if already discussed.

PB pg 69 "According to legend, the key to deciphering the ancient language and breaking the code of the Sinsar Dubh was hidden in four stones. Four is a sacred number. In an accomplised Druid's hand, an individual stone can be used to shed light on a small portion of the text, but only if the four are reassembled into one will the true text in its entirety be revealed. If im not mistaken, didnt Barrons tell Mac at some point it was ok if he didnt have all the stones?

Barrons' garage windows are painted black.
    LM house on LaRuhe windows are painted black.

PB pg 166 One of the few items not disturbed in Alina's apartment was a framed picture of a seaside cottage. Could there be something hiding behind the pic or is the pic itself something. For that one thing to be mentioned I would think it bares signifigance.

PB pg 311 "There were many pictures of them together that had obviously been taken by someone else - yet not one person had been able to describe him to the police..." Who is the one taking the pics? Was he/she involved in Alina's death?
    These questions are answered somewhat but we aren't allowed to discuss the other books here.

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by airbear82 View Post
    These questions are answered somewhat but we aren't allowed to discuss the other books here.
    Really? I don't remember them being mentioned in the other books but I have only read the books one time and am currently rereading them. Thanks for telling me so I will keep my eyes open.

Sorry, don't know how to quote, MV asked about the blood on Barrons. Just for fun speculation: She said she would later find out it was human blood. What eats human blood? Vampires. There's a lot of talk of vamps between Mac and JZB-how to kill them-JZB doesn't know, but he does know what won't work. They talk about who turned Maluce and why he/she shouldn't have. The UK turns dark trying to make his concubine immortal-if he's say, a vamp he could make her one, thereby making her immortal. JZB never sleeps, at least not on paper, and he's never seen in daylight. Shades eat the living, but ignore JZB, vamps are undead. Maybe not dead, but certainly not living. Also, anytime there's blood around, JZB acts funny and his eyes look wierd. Any ideas?
    Last edited by LUPIELUPA; 01-03-2011 at 10:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread