> > >
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadowfever Release Date

Default Shadowfever Release Date

Okay, I finally have confirmation, sorry it took so long, but there was a lot of moving around going on. The first info that showed up online saying it would be released in August was completely wrong. August was never a possibility.

The official release date is December 28, 2010. The sad news is--that's longer than I'd hoped for. The good news is that the book is much longer and we've got a ton of fabulous stuff planned between now and then for you all! The other good news is that the time between Christmas and New Years can be a little slow, which makes it a perfect time for reading!

This shouldn't change but if it does, I'll tell you as soon as I know. Usually the reason a publisher changes a release date is to avoid complications in placement in stores and on lists. Some dates, there are so many other new books coming out that the pubs can't get the in-store placement or discounts for the book they need, so they re-arrange things (which often results in a massive shuffle, like what happened this past fall when Dan Brown's release date was announced suddenly.)

Sorry it's so far off! I can't wait till it's released either!

I think I might cry....

but thanks for the info Karen!

*Made by MEEE!! :)

"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how potent that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

Just out of curiosity, what does that mean for FeverCon? Will you still be trying for that this year or will it be next year after Shadowfever is out?
    December was Christian-he knows naughty or nice.
    January was Grimm with his eyes of blue ice.
    Cian was November-when the Dark Glass set him free.
    Drustan in February made us think cherry tree.
    Dageus is March—Why, do you say?
    March has “Lips Appreciation” and “I’m in Control” day.
    Multiple Personalities-he was possessed by 13.
    When it comes to sacrifice-I’d say his was supreme.
    Return Borrowed Books week makes me think Gaulish Ghost.
    Yes, I would say March suits Dageus the most!

Karen - thanks for the information - at least now we have a date for the anticipation to end! Wish it was sooner, but will take it whenever I can!!!! I'll make sure I plan my re-read of the other books to fit that schedule! Hope you're have a great New Year!

Da Mi Basia Milli

I'm the one with boobs !! analisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelstir View Post
    Thanks for letting us know. I'm usually off for those 2 weeks, so it'll work out great for me.

For you though....It's too bad that it couldn't be just one week sooner, because that would be great exposure for you with all the Christmas shoppers out and about!! I'll hold out hope for that possibilty.
    Yeah, I had the exact same thought, wouldn't it be better just a few days early ??? it would be The Perfect Christmas Present !!!!

Thanks for keeping us updated Karen !!!

and how long exactly is it gonna be ???? ***greedily drooling at the thought of it***

Beautiful art work by alicexz

December 28th, my dad's birthday! I am just excited that there is a date to look forward too. Thank you Karen, your books are worth the wait.

Yes, I am a Mrs. Stiffler FeverChick's Avatar

I'm excited that it is going to be a much longer book. December 28th is a long time away, but any book by you Karen is worth the wait. Thanks for keeping us updated!

Wink

I feel much better now, Karen!

Maniac Beautifully Broken Sandie's Avatar

Thanks for the info. Guess I can put up a count down for it now.

Maniac Beautifully Broken Sandie's Avatar

Oh my it's 345 days away

Crap my new baby will be 6 months old by then?> I'm only 5 months pregnant!!!

Thanks Karen for truly writing awesome books, I don't mean to say things that might be hurtful but DAM that's a long ass wait It's practically another year!!
    I'm sure it will be worth it
    ~Erika~ Mom (4 kids!), Author (ER Pierce), Blogger (Badass Book Reviews), Avid Reader of UF/PNR/Erotic Fiction

"Get your own fashion advisor."

Barrons... Killing a Fae near you...