> > >
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JZB Interview and the ending of Dreamfever

Maniac

Default JZB Interview and the ending of Dreamfever

So many clues in that interview!!! And since that interview takes place after Dreamfever, I can only assume certain things. #1:
    Jericho isn't the beast that dies at the end.
    #2: It's not Christian who dies since KMM has said he has his own HEA in another story. #3: Ryoden doesn't die. Also, why is Jericho worried about Mac sleeping with Ryoden? And why hasn't Mac been to the bookstore in "a while"? I think these are all clues as to the ending of Shadowfever. As a side note: I've always thought the mural held IMPORTANT clues to who Jericho really is. KMM always mentions it so casually throughout the books...too casually, IMHO, for it not to be mega important. Plus, she really leans on it in the interview. Perhaps Mac will finally get up close and personal with it in SF!

I really hope the publishers release SF this summer instead of December!!! Hell, I'd take October!!! Anything but December

Yvonndalona

Quote Originally Posted by yvonndalona View Post
    So many clues in that interview!!! And since that interview takes place after Dreamfever, I can only assume certain things. #1:
    #2: It's not Christian who dies since KMM has said he has his own HEA in another story. #3: Ryoden doesn't die. Also, why is Jericho worried about Mac sleeping with Ryoden? And why hasn't Mac been to the bookstore in "a while"? I think these are all clues as to the ending of Shadowfever. As a side note: I've always thought the mural held IMPORTANT clues to who Jericho really is. KMM always mentions it so casually throughout the books...too casually, IMHO, for it not to be mega important. Plus, she really leans on it in the interview. Perhaps Mac will finally get up close and personal with it in SF!

I really hope the publishers release SF this summer instead of December!!! Hell, I'd take October!!! Anything but December

Yvonndalona
    I don't know if we know for sure that the interview does take place AFTER Dreamfever is finished.

When I read it I assumed it took place in the time between Mac and Barrons' encounter at the abbey and when she finally returned to the the bookstore to live. It may not have been, but to me that's what it felt like. Like Barrons was waiting for her to finally return to the store. And in the interview Karen says that she's left Mac at Chester's ...so far the only time she's been there has been during that time apart.

I don't know ...that was just my take on the timing of the interview.

VP's best yet

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    I don't know if we know for sure that the interview does take place AFTER Dreamfever is finished.

When I read it I assumed it took place in the time between Mac and Barrons' encounter at the abbey and when she finally returned to the the bookstore to live. It may not have been, but to me that's what it felt like. Like Barrons was waiting for her to finally return to the store. And in the interview Karen says that she's left Mac at Chester's ...so far the only time she's been there has been during that time apart.

I don't know ...that was just my take on the timing of the interview.
    I assumed it was after Dreamfever since the CD booklet mentions all the books, and says "stay tuned" for Shadowfever. If it recognizes all previous publications, I assumed the interview occured after Dreamfever.

Default When did the JZB interview take place???

Karen -
    Can you tell us when the JZB interview in Bloodrush took place???

Pretty Please !!!
    http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc355/momma_mobley/Online%20pics/Iam650x200.jpg

Under a Blood Moon

I assumed it was after Dreamfever since the CD booklet mentions all the books, and says "stay tuned" for Shadowfever. If it recognizes all previous publications, I assumed the interview occured after Dreamfever.
    I don't know ...just because they are referenced doesn't mean that the contents had to occur after. And the book and CD were released at the same time (or some people got the CD a few days earlier).

I just find it hard to believe that with the ending of the book ...almost all of the possibilities of who it was would have been referred to in an interview that took place after the fact. And to me it made more sense that the interview took place when Barrons was waiting for her to come back to him after the whole pri-ya situation.

SEE, even with something simple Karen leaves us with more questions. *sigh*

I'm with Justine ...PLEASE KAREN!!
    Last edited by jayzee; 01-23-2010 at 11:35 PM.

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

I figured it happened while Mac went to Chester's the first time given the clues in the interview. If it came after I would assume it came after Shadowfever since Darkfever starts off with "One Year Earlier" or something like that.

Not to mention the deleted scene from Dreamfever and the Journal entry happened prior to the end of Dreamfever.

Not saying it isn't possible, just that it is hard to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    I figured it happened while Mac went to Chester's the first time given the clues in the interview. If it came after I would assume it came after Shadowfever since Darkfever starts off with "One Year Earlier" or something like that.

Not to mention the deleted scene from Dreamfever and the Journal entry happened prior to the end of Dreamfever.

Not saying it isn't possible, just that it is hard to tell.
    That is interesting because if your timeline is correct (which makes total sense) then Barrons' obsidian eyes are becoming flecked with gold...kind of Adam-like @ that point in the story. What has changed? Does this mean he is getting his soul back? Is it because of what he did for Mac...is that changing Barrons?

This lovely siggy of His Hotness (who is Mac's friend, btw....)
    was created by the verra talented Viking Princess!
    *blog*

Default JZB Interview

The whole interview drives me crazy. I don't like clues or teasers. Just tell me! I can't wait for Shadowfever. It should tell us everything we want to know. Just tell the story. Please Karen. I mean write it for us. We are trying to be good. This has been a wonderful story.

Maniac Housekeeper of 3Bs Sky28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    That is interesting because if your timeline is correct (which makes total sense) then Barrons' obsidian eyes are becoming flecked with gold...kind of Adam-like @ that point in the story. What has changed? Does this mean he is getting his soul back? Is it because of what he did for Mac...is that changing Barrons?
    Jill,
    I also thought that it must be after Dreamfever because of the changings of JB's body that did not occur yet.

Yvonndalona
    I was wondering some of this myself... Who is the beast that dies?? It's obviously someone Mac knows. She said "now I have lost everything". Wasn't there some mention of the beast being kept in JZB's basement? I need to read the series again.