+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "i Am Bushed ! I Need A Break Now!"

Small X on the AL. map... Southern Girl 24/7

Default "i Am Bushed ! I Need A Break Now!"

*Jo* we want even go where I know you're mind is headed ... LOL .

I have been working like the Devil this morning trying to get some yard work done. You might know when I bring the lawnmower out of the building, the DH remembers he has to go do some important errands today. "{DUH - EXCUSE ME, do I have DumbA** on my forehead ?}"

Sooo, this Girl just took herself some time off from the {ElbowToA**hole} routine I have been going at since the crack of dawn. :D
    I made me a sweet little lunch ...
    Bolonga Sandwich {lol.. I was singing the little kids TV song to try & make sure I spell that right} ...
    Nothing like a bolonga sandwich with cheese / tomatoe's / mayo / Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning to spice it up a tad ! What can I say I sprinkle it on everything { even popcorn} Go Figure !! I like things Hot & Spicy !
    Now just add some sliced cucumbers on the side & a very large glass of Iced Tea with a little lemon and this Lass is in *Hog Heaven* ...

pss... Is this where we are going to {Gab} the most , or is it the Tea Room ?
    I am still ~~~wandering around~~~ ! lol you know that my brain tends to do that quite often ...
    Bella... Enjoying The Read............. **Maniac # 72**

Siggy.. Kristin...
    Siggy.. MeShelle...

Talking

Sweet little *Jo*? Now where would her mind be going?

Dang Bella, you make me want to off of my diet and eat some bologna....a big fat slice of fried bologna, with mayo and tomato....mmmmmm!

I don't really know where we all are congregating, I just kinda post everywhere....I think we are mostly in the Tea Room and Meeting House square....I just look for ya'll when I am on here......anybody else know where we are supposed to "officially" meet?

Good to hear from you Bella!

SSMKA & MMNKBD

Debbie H

Yummy! I love both plain and fried bologna sandwiches! Someone was telling me in the store about a fried squash sandwich which sounded too good!

I believe the Meeting Room is our general posting place with the Tea Room as a "Hi, I'm new, here's the scoop about me" thing. I pop all over the place, too.

[QUOTE=highlanderlas;2770]Yummy! I love both plain and fried bologna sandwiches! Someone was telling me in the store about a fried squash sandwich which sounded too good!

I believe the Meeting Room is our general posting place with the Tea Room as a "Hi, I'm new, here's the scoop about me" thing. I pop all over the place, too.[/QUOT

I will hunt you all up as I wander around !!! :D ... I wish we could have a place called "William Lawson's Lounge" I think that would be cool , since we all love those Guy's so much. just a thinking ... my brain does that sometimes when it's not wandering ~~~~~~~~~ & lost ...lol

Talking Holee Crap...

Bella, Jennifer, & DebbieH...Too much hopping and then you end up missing everyone you want to chat with...I haven't figure out very much yet except I LOVE alot of the options, Smilies(Limit 5), can write alot more(5000 word limit daily) and IF YOU ARE slow like me, two finger typer, (TIME expires & won't let you post have to restart or re log in)....ANYONE else have these probs BESIDES ME ???? ANYHOO Bologna makes my mouth water. Fried Bologna with GOULDEN's Spicy Brown Mustard on White Wonder Bread, not toasted and 1 McEwen's Scotch Beer ( of my 3 yearly) makes me moan like...well...like I'm ENJOYING myself. Though fried ITALIAN green squash 4" diameter 12" long sliced diagonally drizzeled with first pressed olive oil and thin sliced Fontina cheese & McEwen's would do it for me too !

*Jo* I knew you would find us !! I am the same way ~~ here one min. & gone the next ...LOL ... We will figure it all out .. SOON !

I knew about the limit on 5 icons ... hehehee.... yeah !!! ME too !!! But I am so Dang excited about the 5000 word limit !! OoohGosh ? is that PER DAY ???
    OoohSh** !! I will have to tape ME mouth shut for sure ... lol
    pss.... the squash sandwich sounds wonderful ... SIZE ???? *Jo* {{snort}}

Quote Originally Posted by Bella... View Post
    *Jo* I knew you would find us !! I am the same way ~~ here one min. & gone the next ...LOL ... We will figure it all out .. SOON !

I knew about the limit on 5 icons ... hehehee.... yeah !!! ME too !!! But I am so Dang excited about the 5000 word limit !! OoohGosh ? is that PER DAY ???
    OoohSh** !! I will have to tape ME mouth shut for sure ... lol
    pss.... the squash sandwich sounds wonderful ... SIZE ???? *Jo* {{snort}}
    I prefer the 4" diameter size, 12 " long. Anything bigger is bitter...5,000 per day...YUP !

All this talk about food, and all I had was a peanut butter & jelly sandwich!! Well, 2 big glasses of sweet tea (that's the house wine of the South y'all!!). Needed a pick me up after housework. Bella, you & I were on the same page today. DH & DS off doing fundraising for the fire dept. so my chance to clean properly. Now if they come in all dirty & mess things up, there will be he** to pay!!

I know what you mean LisK... work all day and someone is Bound & Determened to mess it it up !!! lol Them is the Breaks I reckon !!

Default Hellooo

GOsh I havent had Bologna in years I gona have to git me some
    But Squash JO I will cook it but WILL NOT EAT IT YOU CANT MAKE ME
    :2:IT AIN"T WHAT IT"S CRACKED UP TO BE:2:DOWN WITH PANT! UP WITH KILTS!
    Where you find friends, there you find richesCheck your (.)(.) Its never to soon
    Born a member of the SSMKA and GBOCL & MMNKBD
    Maniac#16
    "Someday"

+ Reply to Thread