+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Winner..March Moning Man of the Month!

To curious 4 my own good! Crazy_Girl's Avatar

Arrow Winner..March Moning Man of the Month!

Is

The Man Was On Fire This Month
    ~~~~~
    "He was the most breathtakingly gorgeous man"
    "Silky black as midnight hair"
    "Falling to his waist"
    "The erotic golden eye eyes of a tiger"
    ~~~~~
    ~The Dark Highlander~
    Seduction was this:
    One look at him in nothing but a towel.
    Towering, 200 pounds-plus of glistening golden skin poured over solid muscle, a sinfully small towel about his hips. Sculpted torso, rippling abs. A small cut marring his muscled chest, from their skirmish yesterday. A dark silky trail of hair disappearing beneath the soft white fabric.
    Wet. Little beads of water shimmering on his skin. Thick black hair slicked back from his face, falling in a wet tangle to his waist.
    And she knew that if she said the word, he would stretch that incredible body full length on top of her and...
    Chloe made a little puffing noise, as if the air had been knocked out of her. "G' morning", she managed. "Madainn mhath, lass," he purred his reply in Gaelic, steadying her by the elbows....
    The man was just too beautiful for any woman's peace of mind. ...
    "I'll be but a few moments getting dressed."
    He skirted around her and went up the stairs. She turned, bemused, watching him with wide eyes. He hadn't even tried to kiss her, she thought. ...
    Holy cow, she thought watching him. With each step he ascended, the muscles in his legs flexed, Perfect calves, hard as rock thighs. Tight butt. Trim waist flaring to muscular shoulders. Absolutely ripped with muscle, he was powerful looking in a lean hungry way. Time seemed to spin out dreamily while she watched him.
    "Oh!, she gasped suddenly, going rigid with shock. Had he really done that?
    God! How would she ever get that vision of him out of her mind?
    At the top of the stairs the blasted man had dropped his towel.
    As he was taking that last step. Legs slightly parted. Giving her the briefest glimpse of... oh!
    She was still trying to breathe and not succeeding very well, when she heard a soft, husky and very smug laugh...

To curious 4 my own good! Crazy_Girl's Avatar

My Dageus!

Congratulations Dageus. Sorry you didn't make 69% but wow, you did win by a landslide!
    December was Christian-he knows naughty or nice.
    January was Grimm with his eyes of blue ice.
    Cian was November-when the Dark Glass set him free.
    Drustan in February made us think cherry tree.
    Dageus is March—Why, do you say?
    March has “Lips Appreciation” and “I’m in Control” day.
    Multiple Personalities-he was possessed by 13.
    When it comes to sacrifice-I’d say his was supreme.
    Return Borrowed Books week makes me think Gaulish Ghost.
    Yes, I would say March suits Dageus the most!

Dageus'Lass

Okay Dawn fork over those pictures of Dageus

SchizophrenicFairyCatcher chymera90's Avatar

Default :)

i knew it. it was the Lip Apprection day that tipped it off
    How this for booty!!

Thumbs up he may yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Stapes View Post
    Congratulations Dageus. Sorry you didn't make 69% but wow, you did win by a landslide!
    We're posting a tad early tonight... but what the heck... if he gets the extra votes great... if someone actually overtakes him in the next 2 hours and 15 minutes by some miracle... I'll eat my hat... Ha!!!

So, here are my Dageus offerings...

I took Antonio Cupo (Tori's Dageus... and gave him the hair he so desperately needed to fulfill my dream of Dageus <vbg>)

But, I also still like Daniel, and we could use maybe both of them from different angles... like I do in my siggy (see next post )

Icon21 New Dageus Siggy!

Okay... In each of the winner's threads, I will post the following information along with that guy's individual still siggy image for separate viewing ... That way, you can look at the individual siggies as stills if you want... and that way, y'all will see this even if you're only following your favorite winner(s) and not all the winners' picture threads. <g>

I've created a public album where you can go view, get the codes for and download the main animated winner's siggy and each individual winner guy's siggy if you wish to use them... yes, I'm making them available to any who want to use them... but no "exclusives"... <g> They are winner's siggies made to be shared for fun:

Click to View Man of the Month Siggy Album

Here is the main animated siggy:

Here is this guy's individual siggy:

Quote Originally Posted by DoberDawn View Post

We're posting a tad early tonight... but what the heck... if he gets the extra votes great... if someone actually overtakes him in the next 2 hours and 15 minutes by some miracle... I'll eat my hat... Ha!!!

So, here are my Dageus offerings...

I took Antonio Cupo (Tori's Dageus... and gave him the hair he so desperately needed to fulfill my dream of Dageus <vbg>)

But, I also still like Daniel, and we could use maybe both of them from different angles... like I do in my siggy (see next post )

You opened it early this month. It's closed.

Cool!!! Then, we're legal!!! Woot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DoberDawn View Post

Hey, I'm enjoying my literary fling with this amazing Irish hunk over here, woman, bite your tongue! I do not need you giving Himself any ideas about how to interrupt it.

(You know I'll absolutely die laughing if this happens though. I want this off my mind so badly I can taste it. And if he did manage to lose tonight, that'd be a huge distraction for me--I'd have to leave off actually READING books to go deal with another "campaign for Dageus". UGH.)

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real
    than people with bodies and heartbeats."

--Richard Bach, Illusions

+ Reply to Thread