+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Winner..March Moning Man of the Month!

Quote Originally Posted by AlysL View Post
    I know! I am listening to FaeFever on audio now....I am picking up stuff I either missed or forgot....making notes this time though! I am such a nerd - I listen to audio books when I am in the car - but read a different book at home....FaeFever is slowing down my reading, cause I would rather sit in the car at lunch and eat my lunch while I listen to faefever instead of reading!
    I envy you...but I don't. While DH was reading the Fever books, I'd look over his shoulder, see some line that suddenly clicked in my head, and voila! Another whole fecking page of theories to try and reconcile!

I'm doing my damnedest to stay out of the books for a bit. At least a few more days--I'd like to read a couple of others in my TBR pile to get away from this world for a while.

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real
    than people with bodies and heartbeats."

--Richard Bach, Illusions

Default *smile*

Quote Originally Posted by GrannyAnnie View Post
    Her Dageus and Drustan signature fits my mental image of them perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by LisK View Post
    Yup, me too!! Thanks for the pics Dawn!
    I aim to please... <vbg>

Want'n some Keltar tail! MacKeltar Lass's Avatar

Good luck getting a response from Daegus on FB, lol. He's most certainly not a talkative one. I told him he won as well, and to leave Vic's dreams and come over to mine, lol. Something tells me the role player doesn't read our threads often Vic!! LOL.

Christian's page is fun though, he's pretty interactive. I'm fairly sure I know who's doing Barron's page, and TBH, I haven't really gotten into his page.

Want to go to a Scottish Highland Games? Follow Me!
    www.scotsfest.com

Quote Originally Posted by MacKeltar Lass View Post
    Good luck getting a response from Daegus on FB, lol. He's most certainly not a talkative one. I told him he won as well, and to leave Vic's dreams and come over to mine, lol. Something tells me the role player doesn't read our threads often Vic!! LOL.

Christian's page is fun though, he's pretty interactive. I'm fairly sure I know who's doing Barron's page, and TBH, I haven't really gotten into his page.
    LOL--I don't expect him or her to read the threads, or anything on the board. (God, can you imagine how insanely confused someone would be trying to deal with everything we post here?) I **do** expect that they know his book though--hello, even those of us who aren't huge Dageus fans have those "dream" scenes with Chloe freaking MEMORIZED. And we remember well who caused them. It'd be like Cian forgetting about the desk!

Christian, I'm in love with. The minute I realized he'd used "my hovercraft is full of eels" in a post, I knew I was utterly lost. The man has a sense of humor. I may blow off my own rule about younger men. Dageus-in-my-head had better watch out, I just might be about to jump ship for that boy. Not that it's the first time I've made that particular threat...

Cian and Jessi are both pretty good, or maybe it's just that I'm partial to that pair anyway. And Barrons is verra interestin', at least. He's doing a good job with that character, probably the toughest role of the whole batch.

Want'n some Keltar tail! MacKeltar Lass's Avatar

the hovercraft was yours? I laughed so hard at that. I couldn't translate what the poster had asked, but I knew what his response meant. LOL. Do you know who's doing the RP for him?

I like his page because he seems to know the character really well, plus he's the only one to start a discussion, which was cool. And yeah, Cian and Jessi's pages are fun. I like how they respond to each others statuses.

Edit: Mm, never mind, went back and re-read the post.
    Last edited by MacKeltar Lass; 03-04-2010 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MacKeltar Lass View Post
    the hovercraft was yours? I laughed so hard at that. I couldn't translate what the poster had asked, but I knew what his response meant. LOL. Do you know who's doing the RP for him?

I like his page because he seems to know the character really well, plus he's the only one to start a discussion, which was cool. And yeah, Cian and Jessi's pages are fun. I like how they respond to each others statuses.

Edit: Mm, never mind, went back and re-read the post.
    Nope, not mine, and I don't know who's doing the RP. I'm still not on FB and I'm hoping to keep it that way, just reading the pages once or twice a day. But it was funny as hell! Gotta love a man who knows his Monty Python.

And you can **usually** just take a foreign phrase and drop it straight into google for translation; that's what I did with his response.

Quote Originally Posted by DoberDawn View Post

So, here are my Dageus offerings...

I took Antonio Cupo (Tori's Dageus... and gave him the hair he so desperately needed to fulfill my dream of Dageus <vbg>)

Very hot DoberDawn just what I would have picked

created by the very creative Viking Princess

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaine View Post
    This is as close to my image of Dageus of any that I can find.

Who is this fine piece of male with such a sinful smile? Nice catch!!

Default Rob Ashton

Quote Originally Posted by jeant View Post
    Who is this fine piece of male with such a sinful smile? Nice catch!!
    He is Rob Ashton.

SiggologistExtraordinaire scribble14's Avatar

Default Dissapointment........

Ok ladies, it is getting down to the last few Men left...... are you just burnt out on finding hot guys to look at or something??????? I know it can get a bit hard to find new objects of our lusting and all, but I do need pictures of men that you see as your favorite KMM guy. You voted for them, now show us what you see when you read the books and then dream about later.

Basically what I am looking for, in terms of the calendar, are as many pictures as I can possibly get for each guy. And then picking the best posted guy that fits the role of the charater and then researching the crap out of him. I am not sure it will be just one picture of the guy or maybe a collage of hotness!!!!

Oh but I am thinking of there being a quote. So if you can, start thinking of your favorite quote from the book that the character says.

Ok, I think that is it. Come on ladies and show me your MEN!!!!!!!

Siggies made by Me, Scribble14
    Check out my Photography here: ABolton Photography.com
    Music Blog: Bathing In The Afterglow - New Music Tuesday

+ Reply to Thread