+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Winner..March Moning Man of the Month!

I'm kind of at the point where I vote we cast our new "Drustan", Christopher Douglas for all of them. Tint his hair for the ones who aren't raven black, recolor his eyes as needed...

Obsessed? Moi? Where did you get that idea?

**wipes drool off keyboard**

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real
    than people with bodies and heartbeats."

--Richard Bach, Illusions

Maniac

Default DoberDawn has my vote

Her Dageus and Drustan signature fits my mental image of them perfectly.

Want'n some Keltar tail! MacKeltar Lass's Avatar

How funny, to me this guy is more Drustan! He's almost exactly like how I pictured Drustan. The nipple rings have got to go though, eeeech!

Want to go to a Scottish Highland Games? Follow Me!
    www.scotsfest.com

Quote Originally Posted by MacKeltar Lass View Post
    How funny, to me this guy is more Drustan! He's almost exactly like how I pictured Drustan. The nipple rings have got to go though, eeeech!
    Neither the face nor the rings do it for me. Actually, neither does the body. But heck, that's so individual to each of us!

Anyone on Facebook who wants to notify Dageus of his win is welcome to. I figure if I'm not willing to join for my husband, real world friends, or virtual friends like you guys, for that matter!, it's pretty silly for me to join to talk to a person theoretically representing a fictional character! (I came frighteningly close to it last night though--created the account, posted it, woke up again at 4 AM and deleted the whole thing. That place is just one big massive privacy issue to me.) LOL

But heck, The Official Drustan's been told about February, someone might as well tell The Official Dageus about his overwhelming win in March.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    Neither the face nor the rings do it for me. Actually, neither does the body. But heck, that's so individual to each of us!

Anyone on Facebook who wants to notify Dageus of his win is welcome to. I figure if I'm not willing to join for my husband, real world friends, or virtual friends like you guys, for that matter!, it's pretty silly for me to join to talk to a person theoretically representing a fictional character! (I came frighteningly close to it last night though--created the account, posted it, woke up again at 4 AM and deleted the whole thing. That place is just one big massive privacy issue to me.) LOL

But heck, The Official Drustan's been told about February, someone might as well tell The Official Dageus about his overwhelming win in March.

I think I notified him yesterday....haven't checked today to see if I got a response.....

Da Mi Basia Milli

Quote Originally Posted by AlysL View Post
    I think I notified him yesterday....haven't checked today to see if I got a response.....
    Must have been in the middle of someone's comments then? I didn't see it.

Must have been in the middle of someone's comments then? I didn't see it.
    I checked...at 12:11 am yesterday......no response but three "like"s

Quote Originally Posted by AlysL View Post
    I checked...at 12:11 am yesterday......no response but three "like"s
    I saw that when I combed through it more carefully. Love the guy doing Christian (cheeky little bugger!), some of the others have made replies that make think haven't read their own books. LOL But realistically, we've got this stuff memorized backwards, forwards, and inside out--not really fair to expect them to be the same! We're bound to trip them up on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by GrannyAnnie View Post
    Her Dageus and Drustan signature fits my mental image of them perfectly.
    Yup, me too!! Thanks for the pics Dawn!

Siggy by Viking Princess

Proud Member of SSMKA & MMNKBD & BDB Maidens
    Moning Maniac #74

I saw that when I combed through it more carefully. Love the guy doing Christian (cheeky little bugger!), some of the others have made replies that make think haven't read their own books. LOL But realistically, we've got this stuff memorized backwards, forwards, and inside out--not really fair to expect them to be the same! We're bound to trip them up on a regular basis.
    I know! I am listening to FaeFever on audio now....I am picking up stuff I either missed or forgot....making notes this time though! I am such a nerd - I listen to audio books when I am in the car - but read a different book at home....FaeFever is slowing down my reading, cause I would rather sit in the car at lunch and eat my lunch while I listen to faefever instead of reading!

+ Reply to Thread