+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 170 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1693

Thread: What are you currently reading?

"To Beguile a Beast" by Elizabeth Hoyt. I'm only one chapter in. I hope I'll like it!

Maniac

I am currently reading on The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. Well, I am quite lagging behind on this considering how the lot of my friends have already picked up this interesting read.

All of my latest Karen books are already done and over with, which made me switch to another author for the mean time, though my allegiance still remains the same.

Unseelie King's Plaything HaloDenied's Avatar

I have just been sucked into The Chicagoland Vampire series by Chloe Neill. And I have also downloaded the first few book in the In Death series by JD Robb. It's always fun when you find a series that has been out for a while and can immidiately get the next book! :)
    "I was dead until you found me, though I breathed. I was sightless, though I could see. And then you came...and I was awakened." ~JR Ward, Lover Awakened

I'm reading Wait For Me by Elisabeth Naughton. It's a standalone book - I am reading a few single books before diving into another series. I'm 20% or so in now, and I like it a lot!

I'm reading Game Misconduct by Bianca Sommerland ...sexy hockey menage :)

VP's best yet

I've been reading the Knights of the Boardroom series by Joey W. Hill. Enjoying those. I've always liked her Vampire Queen books and now digging into her elora's cave goodies and such....mmm. Getting ready to start the last one, Hostile Takeover. Started her Nature of Desire series as well, though it's a switch from the normal rolls I find in my fiction, so to speak. I didn't realize that when I picked it up. I'll probably put it down in order to read the last Knights book. Joey does some damn fine bdsm...still love, love me some cherise though.

Quote Originally Posted by Beware_of_Italics View Post
    "To Beguile a Beast" by Elizabeth Hoyt. I'm only one chapter in. I hope I'll like it!
    That's part of her Legend of the Four Soldiers series, right? I like pretty much anything she writes. :-)

Okay, I promised my daughter a couple of months ago that I would read The Hunger Games sometime before the movie comes out. She read the first, immediately went out and bought the next two (with her own allowance, didn't try to convince me to buy her books, wow). She's been after me to read this so she can have someone to talk to about it other than a few of her friends at school. OK, I broke down and read the first books. OMG! Why did I resist? I couldn't put the darn book down and now the brat is withholding book 2 because she hasn't finished it yet. I think she just enjoys making me crazy.

Added on Feb 18: That's it, this is a demonic changeling, NOT my kid! The brat dares to tell me that I read the first book too quickly and I need time to reflect and ponder the cliffhanger! Says to enjoy cliffhangers and the excitement they bring. Say what?! Same kid didn't want to watch part 2 of Doctor Who episode tonight for the same reason (and that's about the only TV show she watches other than Once Upon a Time). I say again, this is not my daughter, she's a little monster.
    Last edited by KJTVH; 02-19-2012 at 02:27 AM.

i am not reading anything at the moment...i am waiting on the 11 books i ordered from B&N to come in...lol

Somewhere in the mist o' time
    a Fever rages in a Highlander "mine"~~
    Dual breath in a Druid born
    An Immortal lad of a Keltar lore~~
    Souls of the present meet the soul of past
    No canceling out of the sexy extra large Keltar lad~~
    Two of his kind, one stays behind
    in the past and in a present kin~~
    I'm trying to find A missing Keltar "Mine"
    Oh Dageus wherefor are though my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by aprilssix View Post
    i am not reading anything at the moment...i am waiting on the 11 books i ordered from B&N to come in...lol
    I want a like button for your post! 11 books, nice present to yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by KJTVH View Post
    I want a like button for your post! 11 books, nice present to yourself!
    I had 12 on my list but went over a dollar an something on my B&N card so had to painfully put a book on hold....lol

+ Reply to Thread