+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 170 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1693

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Daisydeadpetals658 View Post
    Omg, I think it was the latest book. When the one human Timmi I think, said he has on question to ask Bones, and Bones said, " if you ask me if I sparkle in the sun I'll kill you on the spot." ( something like that) I almost peed my self from laughing so hard!! Lmao! LOVE these books!
    Just finished Spade and Mercheres' stories!

Now I'm reading The Historian. I forget the author, but I'm about 80 pages in and Hate it! My client let me borrow it so i feel like I have to finish it.

Just bought Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris.
    I started Spade's story last night after I finished Vengeance in Death :) I haven't read the latest Night Huntress yet. I saw on a website (hers maybe?) that the stories about Spade & Mencheres come between #4 and #5, so I'm reading them in that order.

I've had The Historian on my iPod forever. My mom loved it, so I fully expect to hate it. I'll get to it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by thevikingsgirl View Post
    I started Spade's story last night after I finished Vengeance in Death :) I haven't read the latest Night Huntress yet. I saw on a website (hers maybe?) that the stories about Spade & Mencheres come between #4 and #5, so I'm reading them in that order.

I've had The Historian on my iPod forever. My mom loved it, so I fully expect to hate it. I'll get to it eventually.
    Omg, I hate it! Pretty much the whole almost 90pages I have read are all descriptions of scenery. The way my client describes it, it sounds like something I would love.

I did not read the NH and the spinoffs in order. I wish I did because there were a few minor things ruined for me in the NH books 4 and 5. But they are still fabulous!

Jax Teller's 'Old Lady' happygirlie's Avatar

Omg! Read it!
    Lol, I devoured it ;)

Quote Originally Posted by happygirlie View Post
    Lol, I devoured it ;)
    The wait in between is going to kill me!
    Did you read the Infernal Devices?

Jax Teller's 'Old Lady' happygirlie's Avatar

The wait in between is going to kill me!
    Did you read the Infernal Devices?
    Yup. I enjoyed it very much... I'm hoping it will distinguish itself more from Mortal Instruments as the series goes on though.

shameless hussy maniac ScotIrishlass's Avatar

Thumbs up "A Swords of Stoms" BK 3 by George R R Martin

"A Swords of Storms", BK 3 in George R R Martins's A Song of Fire and Ice series. About 3/4 of the way through audio version and lov'en it! Although violent and sometimes really sad, I'm totally hooked and can't wait to start the next in the series!
    YOU THINK YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, I'M IN LOVE WITH A FICTIONAL CHARACTER

I'm almost ready to start Lover Unleashed, finally. Almost halfway through Lover Mine. I'm also reading the Night Huntress World book w/ Spade & Denise. I don't like it as much as the Cat/Bones books, but I do like it a lot. I am REALLY partial to Ian. He is a trip. I should finish it tomorrow and start the 7th In Death book.

Maniac

I just started the Fever series. I love it so far. I listen to audiobooks at work and it helps the day fly by. I find myself wanting to to work late just to finish the book. I finally brought it home with me to listen to. I have also been reading "A Witchcraft Mystery" series by Juliet Blackwell. Those are pretty good as well.

I'm the one with boobs !! analisa's Avatar

I finished the Gunger Games books this past weekend, and I'm still stunned. I haven't picked up anything else, but I definitely need to. On one hand, I loved them, they're page turners, they suck you in and won't let go, and it's a wild ride, it's like a rollercoaster. On the other hand, was it really necessary to deliver blow after blow after blow and leave the reader bleeding from a broken heart ?? The last book I couldn't put down, because I needed to see some light, I assumed there was going to be a HEA, so I focused myself on the end and endured the trip, but it wasn't easy. I hadn't cry like that because of a book in ages. I think my eyes are still swollen.
    Anyway, lots of mixed feelings, but definitely books I'll never forget, and hard as it was, I loved the trip.

The worse part is now I don't feel like reading anything ... how do I get out of this ???

Beautiful art work by alicexz

I just finished Lover Unleashed. I enjoyed it. I read some posts around that didn't care for it. I think going into it not expecting it to be ALL about Payne, knowing other characters would be featured a lot (understatement lol), it was good. Payne got her story, and V's got some resolution, that he sorely needed! The last few books, I noticed, featured lots of other characters in addition to the main storyline. I enjoyed that aspect of it. I'm honestly wondering if Blay/Qhuinn will ever have a book, or if their relationship/situation will just progress throughout the other characters' books.

I'm now reading A Discovery of Witches, and I'm really liking it. I'm only like 23% through, but it's good - not what I expected! I'm having a tough time putting it down lol.

+ Reply to Thread