> > >
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New CD - Shadowsong

Exclamation New CD - Shadowsong

I can't believe no one has posted about this yet!!

Karen said in the last newsletter that one thing we can expect at FeverCon is:

A concert with Neil Dover and the BloodRush Band, featuring material from the new CD ShadowSong, with special guest performers, Eric Etebari and Phil Gigante!

Thoughts? Squeals of delight? We have smelling salts for those who feel like fainting. Paper bags for hyperventilation. I, for one, can't wait to hear this!

Quote Originally Posted by Leiha View Post
    I don't have a timeline on the ShadowSong. Neil's still working on writing the songs.
    Thanks for the update, Leiha! Oh, by the way, I live kind of far away, but if Neil needs help with the songs, I'd be more than happy to let him call me and I'll listen and give him my opinion. LOL

~Designed by DoberDawn~ ~ Designed by Mia~

LOL I will definitely let him know!
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

i didn't even think about us being to sing the song again!! i want a ticket soooo baaad!
    Character Inspired Soaps and Candles
    www.lafaepetite.com

I am so excited about this new CD!!! I have to admit, when I got BloodRush, I wasn't too... impressed with the way it started, I guess it wasn't what I was expecting. However, I was hooked as soon as I got through half of Jericho Rain. I love that CD!!! Cannot WAIT for Shadowsong!!

Hey Leiha
    can I assume that Neil will be posting updates and the like to his FB acct?
    DeeS =^..^=
    Autism rates:
    1995=1:500 // 1998=1:250//2001=1:150//2009=1:90
    2012=1:88 Shouldn't you be REALLY worried?

Default Yahooooo!

Thank you Neil for the new CD coming out!!! I think my Bloodrush CD will be destroyed by then!!! And yes, please let us know when we can buy it online. I will not be able to go to FeverCon either but I would so love to get my hands on it as soon as I can.

Also, will there be anything posted either on this website or youtube after FeverCon showing Neil and the band performing?!?!? Even if it's just one song, I'd love to see it!!!

Perpetual tea drinker Liberdade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kukana-malia View Post
    Thank you Neil for the new CD coming out!!! I think my Bloodrush CD will be destroyed by then!!! And yes, please let us know when we can buy it online. I will not be able to go to FeverCon either but I would so love to get my hands on it as soon as I can.

Also, will there be anything posted either on this website or youtube after FeverCon showing Neil and the band performing?!?!? Even if it's just one song, I'd love to see it!!!
    I have been wondering if there will be anything online, maybe a streaming video or a youtube video of the stuff us Moning Maniacs who cant go will be missing

HighlanderManiac Rae4Highlanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Breelia View Post
    I can't believe no one has posted about this yet!!

Karen said in the last newsletter that one thing we can expect at FeverCon is:

Thoughts? Squeals of delight? We have smelling salts for those who feel like fainting. Paper bags for hyperventilation. I, for one, can't wait to hear this!
    Holy crap, I think I just passed out for a minute. I would totally squeal, except I'm at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Leiha View Post
    I don't have a timeline on the ShadowSong. Neil's still working on writing the songs.
    To give him a little more inspiration on writing his songs, my husband is tired of listening to Bloodrush all the time and my Kids now know every song except for one. LOL!! I JUST CAN'T HELP IT I LOVE HIS SONGS!

Tapping my foot and gnawing at my nails....

I ordered the Bloodrush CD several days ago but it still hasn't shipped out. Now it's the weekend so it will take even longer. I SSSSOOOOOO want it to get here!

I have played Jericho Rain non stop(KMM had free MP3 download). LOVE IT! I really want to here Woman Child and the JZB interview.