+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New CD - Shadowsong

Default Just wow

I just finished every last book she put out and as soon as i have the money will be getting Bloodrush the fact that their is another CD in the works makes me Squee with Joy and do a happy dance I cant wait to see what happens next and what her next set of books will be like

Is Neil & Troupe just gonna do Fever related songs? Will there be other songs too? Please!!!!!! I would love to hear some screaming guitar & some real bluesy slide guitar. I'll stay til the last song of the last set if I can just hear some funky blues and some crying slide guitar. PLEASE?????? Will Shadowsong CD be available at FC? I would think it would be released when Shadowfever is. However, I will not be upset if it is released before!!!

Neil posted this on Facebook recently:

Busy planning for the concert next Friday! Will be singing songs from BloodRush, debuting songs from Shadowsong and also doing some fun cover songs. Have you been practicing your part of Taking Back the Night?
    DeeS =^..^=
    Autism rates:
    1995=1:500 // 1998=1:250//2001=1:150//2009=1:90
    2012=1:88 Shouldn't you be REALLY worried?

Hades' Purring Kitten ms.blackrose's Avatar

That's awesome. News like that almost makes me want to get a facebook. No facebook for me though. I can't wait to buy Shadowsong. I want it so badly. I loved Bloodrush. I could use another CD by Neil. I wish I could go to FeverCon, but I live in California and going to junior college with no job at the moment. No way I could go, but I can wish. LOL. I will save my money to buy Shadowsong anyway.

Viking Princess
    "If aught must be lost, 'twill be my honor for yours. If one must be forsaken, 'twill be my soul for yours. Should death come anon, 'twill be my life for yours. I am Given." - Drustan MacKeltar

Quote Originally Posted by ms.blackrose View Post
    That's awesome. News like that almost makes me want to get a facebook. No facebook for me though. I can't wait to buy Shadowsong. I want it so badly. I loved Bloodrush. I could use another CD by Neil. I wish I could go to FeverCon, but I live in California and going to junior college with no job at the moment. No way I could go, but I can wish. LOL. I will save my money to buy Shadowsong anyway.
    Don't worry - I'm sure some of the video from FC will end up on Utube ....

Default Video of FeverCon?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeS View Post
    Don't worry - I'm sure some of the video from FC will end up on Utube ....
    I wouldn't get my hopes up on that. At past events, there has been a no video/no recording policy. In fact, during the talks and performances, there was also a no picture-taking rule, too.

Karen said it lets her and Neil feel more comfortable and free to interact etc. without distracting flashes or any of that. Unless that policy is changed, I wouldn't hold my breath on videos... though it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by DoberDawn View Post
    I wouldn't get my hopes up on that. At past events, there has been a no video/no recording policy. In fact, during the talks and performances, there was also a no picture-taking rule, too.

Karen said it lets her and Neil feel more comfortable and free to interact etc. without distracting flashes or any of that. Unless that policy is changed, I wouldn't hold my breath on videos... though it would be nice.
    where there's a will there's a way ... I've been to numerous concerts with the 'no video taping allowed' signs. Yet there were lots of people with their cellphones up and positioned.
    You would hope folks will respect a performer's wishes...

Hades' Purring Kitten ms.blackrose's Avatar

I won't hold my breath on videos, but like Dee said... if there's a will, there's a way. I have no doubt that people will have their phones out and recording. Anyway I can always dream of the possibility. It would be nice. Plus there is always next FeverCon. If I'm lucky, it will closer to the west coast than the east coast.

Default LOL, there are going to be plenty

of videos! Not only did we have the whole concert recorded, I stood by dozens of people videoing it. They were having so much fun, there was no way we were going to ask them to stop. The concert ROCKED! You'll definitely be seeing some of it! Back to the craziness....wish you ALL could be here. xoxoxoxooo

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Marie View Post
    of videos! Not only did we have the whole concert recorded, I stood by dozens of people videoing it. They were having so much fun, there was no way we were going to ask them to stop. The concert ROCKED! You'll definitely be seeing some of it! Back to the craziness....wish you ALL could be here. xoxoxoxooo
    Thank you Karen!!!!! That means a lot to all of us who couldn't attend. I can't wait to see the vidio and THANKS so much for thinking of us all here, i so wished i could have been there too!!!

Somewhere in the mist o' time
    a Fever rages in a Highlander "mine"~~
    Dual breath in a Druid born
    An Immortal lad of a Keltar lore~~
    Souls of the present meet the soul of past
    No canceling out of the sexy extra large Keltar lad~~
    Two of his kind, one stays behind
    in the past and in a present kin~~
    I'm trying to find A missing Keltar "Mine"
    Oh Dageus wherefor are though my friend?

+ Reply to Thread