+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50

Thread: New CD - Shadowsong

  1. #31
    Maniac huntkota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Marie View Post
    of videos! Not only did we have the whole concert recorded, I stood by dozens of people videoing it. They were having so much fun, there was no way we were going to ask them to stop. The concert ROCKED! You'll definitely be seeing some of it! Back to the craziness....wish you ALL could be here. xoxoxoxooo
    Thanks Karen....I will look forward to seeing some of it.

  2. #32
    Reporter Liberty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,502

    Default

    Wha...I totally missed that.

    I think I have to re-buy BloodRush. Bought the digi version online and forgot to save it on my USB when my computer was going wonky. :(

    Can't wait for the new CD!

  3. #33
    Maniac kukana-malia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Elizabethtown, PA
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Marie View Post
    of videos! Not only did we have the whole concert recorded, I stood by dozens of people videoing it. They were having so much fun, there was no way we were going to ask them to stop. The concert ROCKED! You'll definitely be seeing some of it! Back to the craziness....wish you ALL could be here. xoxoxoxooo
    Thank you!!!!!!! I've been checking here, FB and YouTube all weekend waiting for the first glimpse of joy!

  4. #34
    Hades' Purring Kitten ms.blackrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Thanks KMM! I can't wait to see the videos. I want to see the wonderful sounds of Neil, Eric, and Phil together singing Bloodrush songs as well as Shadowsong songs. I'm excited.

    Viking Princess
    "If aught must be lost, 'twill be my honor for yours. If one must be forsaken, 'twill be my soul for yours. Should death come anon, 'twill be my life for yours. I am Given." - Drustan MacKeltar

  5. #35
    B: Spectral Radiance Breelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sunny Cali
    Posts
    2,322

    Default

    I listened to the song previews for Shadowsong. I think I would get the CD for "Lucky Again" alone. Every time I imagine the Keltars singing that in a pub it makes me grin. I'd have loved to have been there LOL

  6. #36
    Maniac Brekka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Trying to find the light...
    Posts
    343

    Default

    OMG!!!!

    I just discovered the YouTube videos from fevercon.

    this is just too funny I was crying I was laughing so hard
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-DiV_kpax4

    Time is the coin of your life.
    It is the only coin you have,
    and only you can determine how it will be spent,
    Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you- Carl Sandburg

  7. #37
    Maniac
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    15

    Default

    my cheeks hurt from laughing! the other one is funny too :]

  8. #38
    LARGE lover jayzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Giving Barrons his pie!
    Posts
    7,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brekka View Post
    OMG!!!!

    I just discovered the YouTube videos from fevercon.

    this is just too funny I was crying I was laughing so hard
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-DiV_kpax4
    Quote Originally Posted by MIK View Post
    my cheeks hurt from laughing! the other one is funny too :]
    HEY! I thought I buried those videos!!!! *sigh* Will I ever be safe?!?!

    VP's best yet

  9. #39
    Mucho Maniac Sue71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,623

    Default

    I don't suppose the "tubthumping" encounter is anywhere to view? hehe!
    Play with fire, Dani, you know what you get.... ~Ryodan

  10. #40
    LARGE lover jayzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Giving Barrons his pie!
    Posts
    7,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sue71 View Post
    I don't suppose the "tubthumping" encounter is anywhere to view? hehe!
    Ummmm Nope :D

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts